PDA

View Full Version : BUG

jackiesdaisy1935
12-03-2001, 09:21 AM
Bug, I don't recall having a llama on here before, but what a treat this is. Bug is a real beauty. My stepdaughter also has a llama in Montana which she loves very much along with mini goats and dogs and cats.
It sounds like Bug is your very best friend and that is so wonderful. I love the fact that her hugs are the best and she is so friendly. Bug, Congradulations on being the sweetest, most loved, and our Very Best Llama Pet of the Day.

Logan
12-03-2001, 01:56 PM
Bug, you brought back great memories for me today. One of my daughter's favorite childhood books was about a llama looking for her mama, called "Is You Mama A Llama?".

Llamas are so fascinating, and you certainly have found your home, with your mama, and your new human!! :D Congratulations, sweet Bug, on being a very special and interesting Pet of the Day!!! :)

[ December 03, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

mspizziri
12-03-2001, 03:11 PM
>>>Llamas have lots of uses, like packing, wool, milk, meat, <<<

Meat!? Don't even THINK it! :)

Seriously, Bug looks like a great pet. Makes me want to move out into the country so I can get llama!

[ December 03, 2001: Message edited by: Martha ]

tatsxxx11
12-03-2001, 03:25 PM
Dear Bug. One look at those HUGE brown eyes and that adorable smile, and my heart skipped a beat! :) Several llamas live down the road from me, and I find them to be such wonderful, loving companions. Seeing them is such a treat! How lucky your proud guardian is to have you as a loving companion! And I'm so impressed with your many accomplishments at such an early age! Congratulations to you sweet Junebug, our beautiful and devoted, loving and patient, best friend Pet of the Day! And congratulations to your human for being such a devoted, caring and responsible young guardian!

[ December 03, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

zippy-kat
12-03-2001, 04:48 PM
Wow! Hiya Bug! What a nifty lil' llama you are! I think Llama's are great (though I have yet to meet one). You sure do look like a sweetie! What a cutie! Congrats on your special day!

AdoreMyDogs
12-03-2001, 05:26 PM
Bug, you are SO beautiful. It sounds like you landed yourself in the PERFECT home, too! What a lucky Bug you are! I love llamas, and always wanted one when I was a kid. You are a stunning girl.

Congrats on making today your day to shine as POTD, and thanks for cheering up my first day back to work in almost 2 weeks :)

lizbud
12-03-2001, 07:55 PM
Junebug,
So happy to hear that your guardians thought
long & hard about getting such a Special Pet
like a Llama. A fenced off pasture & house
for you to stay warm & dry. I agree that
your most precious gift to your people is
your HUGS !!!Congratulations on being today's
PET OF THE DAY !!!