PDA

View Full Version : Keegan and Maverick went to the Doggie Park!

shais_mom
11-07-2004, 11:23 PM
Keegan and I met my cousin up to the dog park in Findlay today. It was such an awesome day. There were several doggies that came and went. A black lab named Buddy, Shelby and Sprocket, Dobber, Star and Sherman (PT's own :)) and as we were leaving Libby a boxer came. We had a good time. We did something different today. We walked around the park on the path. And let me tell ya we were waaayyyy around the park too! All the way down by the resevoir!!!
Keegan got a little possessive when Dobber tried to get me to pet him, but his mom and dad handled it well. His momma thought it was cute! Then my parents stopped by and as they got on the other side of the driveway I opened up the gate to let Keegan see her pa pa and she took off like a SHOT to see them - then she ran back to me then ran to them again. It was funny. Dobber's momma kept saying "awwww - that is soooo sweet - she isn't spoiled is she!" :) So Keegan is pretty pooped right now.
Enjoy the pics.

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2asik

Cinder & Smoke
11-07-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom

... And let me tell ya we were waaayyyy around the park too!
All the way down by the resevoir!!!

W:cool:W!
The Walk in the Woods looked like *PHUNN*!

And did you climb *UP* to look at the Reservoir?

RobiLee
11-08-2004, 05:05 AM
Great pics, Staci!! That sounds like a perfect day to me. I love going on outings with my girls. I envy you folks that have dog parks nearby!

Keegan and Maverick look like wonderful pals. Give your girl a hug from me and the next time you see Maverick give him one also ;)

Hugs....Robin :)

4 Dog Mother
11-08-2004, 07:50 AM
I was out at Scooter's when you called. I tried calling you back but I got the voice mail. Since I didn't know how long you were going to be there, I didn't come out. I would have brought Snoopy and Taggert out - they can ALWAYS do more running. It sounds like you were there for quite awhile so I guess I should have. Oh, darn!

Great pictures. I am glad you had a great time.

lovemyshiba
11-08-2004, 02:18 PM
I love the pictures Staci!!!!

Seems like everyone had a good time:)

I can't wait for our dog park to open--maybe all of you can come here and see me:p

Please give Keegan a big kiss from me!

K9soul
11-08-2004, 03:26 PM
What a nice walk! Great pics Staci! This one really reminded me of my two:

http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-oNWbNi2asisKEGO_wfnY

Keegan you're gorgeous! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
11-11-2004, 11:29 AM
I can't believe I missed these!

Great pics, Staci. Looks like they had a blast!

Keegan is gorgeous! She always looks so well groomed in just about every picture I've ever seen of her.

More, please!!! :)

pitc9
11-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Looks like a good time was had by all!!

:D