PDA

View Full Version : Mia found a home!

catnapper
11-07-2004, 06:25 PM
My sweet little foster Mia Carmella found a wonderful home with two little girls today. I am so proud of her! She has come a long way in one week. This time last week she was very bitey and wouldn't let you touch her hind-side. Now she BEGS to be touched- anywhere and any time. No biting at all... and she found a great home.

Good luck beuatiful Mia in your new forever home. You derserve it.

Laura's Babies
11-07-2004, 06:48 PM
GOOD GOING Catnapper! I LOVE it when they get their homes!!!
Good luck with your new life Mia! May you always be a Happy Cat!!

lisalee
11-07-2004, 08:34 PM
Congratulatins Mia! That's wonderful news! :D

leslie
11-07-2004, 08:34 PM
Good job! Mia was a good gal pretending to be feralish! It always pays to give them a chance at being who they want to be! Thanks to you for helping this gal! How do you like foster care?

QueenScoopalot
11-07-2004, 08:46 PM
YAY Mia! You had the strength to give her up this time around huh? :D Kind of wondered if kitty #5 would be added to your siggy LOL! Now there's room at catnapper's inn for another foster or two...or three! :D

AmberLee
11-07-2004, 08:51 PM
Congratulations. May this special little fur-girl have a fantastic fur-ever home!

Killearn Kitties
11-08-2004, 05:01 AM
Wonderful news!! Many congratulations to you and your wonderful kids and cats for making it all possible. :D

Be happy little Mia!

catcrazylady
11-08-2004, 06:23 AM
YIPPEEEEEEE!!!! That is fantastic!! You must have worked a miracle in a short amount of time! You go girl!!!:D :D :D

catnapper
11-08-2004, 08:16 AM
Thanks everyone! She was a pleasure to have around, and I know that if she was here any longer that hubby and the kids would have told me that she was not leaving - they adored her.

To show how far she'd come in just one week, here she was Saturday night.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/3kittens.jpg
you have to know that initially she and Abby DID NOT get along. And here she was cuddling happy and content!

I found out more about the family that got her... they have a few other cats (YAY!) the girls were VERY sweet and knew exactly how to hold a kitten. Mia snuggled in their arms as if she knew she was home.

Apparently, Miss Mia was very popular and was in and out of the cage to be shown all day. At one point they told people they needed to return in a bit because she hadn't slept at all. There were tears shed over her because one person wanted her and got there too late. When the person found out, they cried and cried because they wanted her so badly (they were trying to call home to get dad's permission first, and he wasn't answering the phone) The person who didn't get her wanted her to be a show cat. She was definately pretty enough and patient enough for that.

catmandu
11-08-2004, 08:49 AM
Bless you,for helping Mia,find that elusive Furr Ever Home,with two little Guardains!