PDA

View Full Version : Bella Blowfish

Logan
11-30-2001, 09:01 AM
We've seen it all now!! Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but you are probably the first Pufferfish to grace our pages as Pet of the Day!! What a nice story about a friendly fish! :) I think you deserve every moment of your new found celebrity!! Congratulations, Bella, not only on being the Pet of the Day, but also for being a funloving, beautiful fish!!! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
11-30-2001, 09:09 AM
Bella the pufferfish, first time I have ever seen one like you. We have a Bella on here who is a beautiful Standard poodle. I can't get over how friendly you are and you do seem to be very interested in the world about you. Congradulations to the very first Pufferfish that is our Very Best Pet of the Day.

gini
11-30-2001, 09:17 AM
What a sweet story about Bella to start the day. It must be fun to walk into your room and have you swim right up to the glass of your tank. We are glad to meet you and now you are famous - our special Pet of the Day.

zippy-kat
11-30-2001, 09:20 AM
Wow! How neat!

I've never seen a pufferfish before--they were always the 'mythical creatures of the underwater world.' NO LONGER! Thanks Bella and owner to introducing me to this type of fishy! If anyone sold them around here, I'd put one in my fishy tank!

Congrats Bella--you rule the fish school today!

tatsxxx11
11-30-2001, 02:18 PM
Dear Bella, I just love your beautiful crystal cathedral! What a lovely "window to the world!" Not to mention a perfect place from which to view and greet your proud guardian! You are a very special, unique companion indeed! And so amazingly friendly and interacitve with your humans and tank mates! :) So glad to have meet you, sweet Bella! Have a wonderful, happy day as you celebrate your great honor! And, I think a victory lap around the tank is in order!!

purrley
11-30-2001, 02:30 PM
What a sweet Puffer you are Bella la Blowfish - this is a first :D :D