View Full Version : Help with this please!

11-04-2004, 08:33 PM
What would I look under to find one of those rolling type stools that guys use like to work out in the garage? I think craftsman makes one..don't know what they are called..but have seen them. They have a place to put your small tools, you sit on them and it has rollers, like if you were cleaning tires, sorry I can't be more clearer but I want to get one for hubby for Christmas from gracie and I don't know how to look it up! thankshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/pamelastrip.gif

11-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Ok I hope this helps, just asked my hubby ,he used to have one. He said it's just called a mechanic's stool. Hope that helps, maybe someone else has a better name for it. :)

11-04-2004, 09:00 PM
Is this (http://www.theonlinecatalog.com/all-techmaterials/view_product.cgi?product_id=4063) what you're talking about?

11-04-2004, 09:07 PM
That's a really cool stool! Never seen one like that before.

11-04-2004, 09:07 PM
That helped a bunch...when I put in mechanics stool it brought up exactly what I am looking for. Its a craftsman mechanics carseat creeper....thanks so much!

11-05-2004, 05:05 AM
Your welcome, I cheated a little,my husband is a motorcycle mechanic. :D