PDA

View Full Version : Steve

tatsxxx11
09-07-2001, 05:42 AM
Yes, Steve, you definitely are a cutie-pie! What unique and beautiful coloring you have. But those soft brown eyes are real heart melters! My piggie Squeakers shares your love for cardboard boxes and lots of yummy greens, fruits and veggies. Now he's trying to convince me to bring him home a friend like Milli! How lucky you are to have not only loving humans to share your life with, but a special piggie pal as well!!You may be spoiled Steve. But you deserve it! Congratulations to you precioius Steve, our most adorable, cuddly and loving piggie Pet of the Day! Have a very special day filled with lots of treats, kisses and popcorning! :)

Logan
09-07-2001, 07:06 AM
Steve, I love your coloring! You might be the first piggie that I have ever seen in that nice color fur coat! Congratulations, you green eating fellow! Hope you get lots of treats today. Don't forget to share with your buddy, Milli!
Congratulations on being a great Pet of the Day! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
09-07-2001, 02:49 PM
Steve, what a little sweetie you are. Your coloring is beautiful and how nice to have a little friend named Milli. It sounds like you are a really friendly little guy. Congradulations on being the sweetest, friendliest, cutest little piggy Pet of the Day.