PDA

View Full Version : Cujo

Logan
11-19-2001, 08:15 AM
What a handsome fellow you are! And your pictures make you look quite inquisitive too! CuJo, how in the world did your mom potty train you? I have never heard of that before, but I have never heard of birdie diapers either! :o

It sounds like you have the best life, Cujo. Have a happy Monday, sweet boy. You're the Pet of the Day!!!! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
11-19-2001, 08:44 AM
Cujo, what a handsome boy you are. By reading what your Mom says, it sounds like you are quite the gourmet. I'll bet your Grandma and Grandpa love those visits with their Grandboy. Your coloring is just beautiful. Congradulations on being the smartest, most handsome, friendliest, Very Best Pet of the Day.

tatsxxx11
11-19-2001, 03:34 PM
Oh Cujo, beautiful Cujo!!! What a character :D You had me laughing from the start! Your mom and grandparents must be in stitches all day, as you are one FUNNY, BUSY bird!! But what a sweetie!! :) As well as a gourmet, preener, cuddler, gymnast and playmate to Squeak! :eek: What a guy! Congratulations to you Cujo, our most beautiful, hilarious, sweet and loving Pet of the Day! Have a very special day, Cujo, and maybe some ice cream is in order...but don't forget the bib! :D

lizbud
11-19-2001, 07:35 PM
Cujo,
What a Beautiful Boy you are !!!
Congratulations on being today's very
Special PET OF THE DAY !!!Long happy life to
you Cujo ...