PDA

View Full Version : Daisy

dukedogsmom
11-18-2001, 09:06 AM
I've never seen a Chinchila before and I must say you are very cute! You look like such a sweetie. I can see why you are so loved. Congrats on being Pet of the Day :)

jackiesdaisy1935
11-18-2001, 10:00 AM
Hi Daisy, you are just a beautiful girl. I also have a Daisy who is a Schnauzer and is also Daddy's girl. You girls must stick together. Your coloring is so pretty. I don't know much about chinchillas but you look very sweet to me and so dainty. Congradulations on being the Very Best Pet of the Day.

tatsxxx11
11-18-2001, 11:04 AM
Oh Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, our delicate and precious little flower girl Chin-Chin. :) "Beautiful" doesn't begin to describe you. You conjure up visions of the finest white porcelain figurine! What a sweet expression. What gorgeous, billowy white fur. (It must take a lot of diligent preening to stay so lovely!) And put a loving little heart into that lovely body, and voila! A totally precious, well-mannered, soft and cuddly, Daddy's Girl Sunday Pet of the Day! Congratulations to you dear Daisy girl! Have a wonderful happy day of celebration with lots of extra everything. And Daisy, those adorable little furry footies just BEG for kisses! :D

zippy-kat
11-18-2001, 12:36 PM
Daisy, there are no words for you except PRECIOUS!

Congrats sweet, sweet girl. Enjoy your day of fame!

lizbud
11-18-2001, 07:34 PM
Daisy,
You are a totally Precious,Sweetly Adorable
little Fur Baby !!!Congrats to you today for
being honored as PET OF THE DAY !!!

Logan
11-18-2001, 09:18 PM
Oh, Daisy....no one knows this but you are my "dream" pet. I would love to put my face in your fur and smother you with kisses. :D What a beauty you are, just like a real Daisy. Congratulations, sweet girl, on being a wonderful Sunday, Pet of the Day!!! :)

crow_noir
11-19-2001, 11:48 PM
Daisy brighted up my dreary night wonderfully. Like an angel made from the snows of heaven. oh how she glows!!!