PDA

View Full Version : King Hollingsworth Ace da Face of Spades

tatsxxx11
09-02-2001, 07:38 AM
Oh dear, sweet Ace. You left this world far too soon. I want to say so much. But I have to admit, your little bio. has me a bit teary. I have a piggy furbaby too. I know what dear, precious, loving little fur critters you are. And you Ace, have that "wheeker" face that just melts my heart. Those sweet, gentle eyes; that tiny, precious little mouth. What a handsome, spiffy boy! The image of you all decked out in your Halloween finery (ace of spades!! :)) makes me smile, smile, smile. I know how thrilled you must be, looking down from the Rainbow Bridge, knowing how proud your guardian is to have you crowned our Pet of the Day! Bless you sweet Ace.

To Ace's guardian. Thank you so for sharing with us the story of beautiful King Hollingworth Ace da Face of Spades. He was your Pet of the Day, every day, I'm sure.

jackiesdaisy1935
09-02-2001, 12:45 PM
What a beautiful little piglet you were Ace.
I can imagine how much your companion and family miss you. Congradulations on being the most loved, very best Pet of the Day.

Superfish
09-02-2001, 12:47 PM
Oh, Ace da Face! How I miss you! It's nice to see you again. :) Sophy is doing fine... her daughter Oreo (remember her?) moved back in with us, but they're not very good friends, not like you and Sophy were. And you'll be glad to know that your name lives on with my new rat, Hollingsworth! Cya, ol' pal!

zippy-kat
09-02-2001, 02:02 PM
What a pretty face!

Congrats!