PDA

View Full Version : Wiggie and Simon

tatsxxx11
11-17-2001, 07:52 AM
Hi there neighbors Wiggie and Simon!!! Your sweet, sweet story of separation and reunion was so precious! What a wonderful pair you two make... Best buds, forever friends, soul mates for life! :) So uniquely different, (sort of the ying and yang of featherdom) yet sharing an inseperable bond that will last a lifetime; a very long, happy lifetime I'm sure! I will carry your beautiful, touching story of unrequited love in my heart all day long, and smile! Congratulations to beautiful Wiggie and Simon, our very special, forever in love, stuck like glue, MOST deserving Pets of the Day! Lots of love and baby kisses to you both on your very special day!

[ November 17, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

jackiesdaisy1935
11-17-2001, 08:36 AM
Wiggie and Simon, wow you are the best of friends, and beautiful and handsome too. It sound like you have a wonderful life pretty much doing what you want to do. Congradulations on being the friendliest, most handsome, most beautiful, Very best Pets of the Day.

zippy-kat
11-17-2001, 10:35 AM
Good morning to our feathered friends!

What a surprise to see you on my screen this morning! Miz Wiggie, I just love your hair-do, you must tell me your beauty secrets! And Mr. Simon, such a romantic fellow. What more could a girl ask for? lol

Congrats sweet 'peeps' on being our POTD!!

auggie
11-17-2001, 07:23 PM
Congratulations, Wiggie and Simon. Aren't you two the cutest little "Lovebirds". And Wiggie you're the prettiest hen I have ever seen. Love you're fluffy Feathers. :)

lizbud
11-17-2001, 07:38 PM
Wiggie and Simon,
Birds of a feather, joined at the heart...
What a sweet story of reunion!!! CONGRATS
go out you both for being Saturday's
PETS OF THE DAY !!!

Logan
11-17-2001, 08:25 PM
Wiggie and Simon, I couldn't let this day pass without honoring you, our very special Pets of the Day! Congratulations to both of you, for being the best of friends and brightening our day too!! :D :D