PDA

View Full Version : MAXINE

jackiesdaisy1935
11-16-2001, 09:53 AM
Hi Max for short, what a cutie you are. I don't know much about ferrets but I do know you are very pretty. I think it would be fun having a little girl like you running around playing. Congradulations on being the prettiest, sweetest, lovingest, most friendly, Very Best Pet of the Day.

gini
11-16-2001, 10:38 AM
How could anyone just throw you away! Thank goodness for the wonderful man that took you in and cared for you until you found your forever home.

I love your picture - fur on fur.

Now go run off and find a remote to hide and have a great day - our adorable Pet of the Day.

thelmalu99
11-16-2001, 01:33 PM
To our sweet and playful POTD, Maxine,
I'm so glad that Mr. Urganus took the time to take care of you and find you a wonderful, loving new home. I agree with your human, there should be more people like him in this world!
Congratulations and have a great day!

tatsxxx11
11-16-2001, 03:49 PM
What a beautiful rescue story :) Mr. Urganus is truly one special man. Please give him my thanks for his wonderful rescue work. The world surely would be a better place with more people like him. And lucky little Max couldn't have wished for a better, more loving forever home. Amazing how one person's "TRASH!!!!" turns out to be another person's treasure. What a darling little furry girl you are Max. Congratulations on being named our very lovely and sweet, loving and playful, MOST precious Pet of the Day! I send you all my love and lots of hugs and kisses dear heart. :)

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Logan
11-16-2001, 04:16 PM
Sandra took the words right out of my mouth...."from trash to treasure", and a treasure you are, Maxine! My goodness, and to get the run of the house too!! Hope you have an extra special day today, sweet girl. Congratulations to you, and your loving family, on being selected as Pet of the Day!!! :D :D :D

lizbud
11-16-2001, 04:45 PM
Maxine,
I'm so glad Mr.Urganus found you Sweetie !!!
Congrats for being our very deserving ,cutest
PET OF THE DAY !!!
People like your loving adopter & also
Mr. Urganus, are to be Blessed & Thanked for
the Love & Kindness shone to our fur friends.