PDA

View Full Version : Mazi

Mary101
11-15-2001, 10:07 AM
What an extraordinary pet of the day! I've heard that parrots can be quite the "smart-alecs" and Mazi certainly proves it! Who needs T.V. when you have such an intellegent entertainer in the house? -- although how you ever get anything done is beyond me! Congrats., Mazi, on being Pet of the Day! Tear up a lot more papers and throw down a lot more items to celebrate!

jackiesdaisy1935
11-15-2001, 02:01 PM
What a beautiful parrot you are and so smart, actually more intelligent than a lot of people I know. You have quite a wonderful life, music, riding, visiting the library, talking, friends, Congradulations on being the Very Best Pet of the Day.

sasvermont
11-15-2001, 03:49 PM
Oh my gosh, what a wonderful pet. I have never heard of such activity - the bird is human! You are so lucky to have this guy! Wow, I am impressed!!! And I thought my cats were smart.... :cool: :rolleyes: :D

tatsxxx11
11-15-2001, 04:25 PM
Dear Mazi! Wow! At first, it was your stunning good looks, your sweet expression, that FABULOUS coloring that stopped me in my tracks. But when I read further and learned what a smart, loving, singing, comical, playful, and devoted best friend and companion you are...well, I was smitten! What a joy you are! Oh, that image of you snuggling in bed with your guardian and feline sibling Nellie just melted my heart! Mazi, today is you very special day to celebrate as we hail you Mazi, our beautiful and most deserving Pet of the Day! Congratulations Mazi, you are truly, truly one incredible companion and bestest ever friend!!! :D And Mazi, I love edamame too! :)

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Senegal
11-16-2001, 12:53 AM
Hey! a senegalp parrot! exactly like mine!
Those creatures are stunning!

I hope I will get a picture of my senegal parrot soon and he will be pet of the day!!