PDA

View Full Version : Wilma

tatsxxx11
08-29-2001, 08:29 AM
Hi Wilma. Let me just say, a girl as pretty as you has every right to stare into the mirror and admire her beautiful self!! It sounds like you have the most special of homes, filled with lots of love, attention, great food and critter pals! What a great family! Congratulations to you Wilma. Today we honor you our lovely and precious Pet of the Day! Hope your mommy whips you up a big, fresh colorful fruit and veggie fiesta bowl to celebrate. You deserve it!

aggiebot5
08-29-2001, 11:24 AM
Um... Head-bobbing and the large, circular patches about where an iguana's ears should be are characteristics of adult males. Are we sure Wilma isn't Wiler? My sis used to raise iguanas, and a healthy 3-year old female should look different, she says, and should have laid at last one clutch of eggs by now.

Logan
08-29-2001, 06:58 PM
Wilma, I don't know enough about iguanas to question your femininity, but boy are you beautiful, either way! You are stunning and I don't blame you for looking at yourself in the mirror, just like a girl would do! :D

Congratulations, sweet WILMA, on being our most beautiful and feminine Pet of the Day!!!