PDA

View Full Version : Pitty-Pat

LorraineO
11-01-2004, 05:51 AM
Well congrats on being our DOTD!!!

anna_66
11-01-2004, 07:50 AM
Wow! Aren't you just a beautiful greyhound!! I'm so glad to hear that after you were done with your job that your family was able to adopt you:) I bet you have fun days laying around the house and lots of fun running around the house too!

I hope you enjoy your special day as our extra special DOG OF THE DAY!

Daisy and Delilah
11-01-2004, 07:55 AM
Good Morning you beautiful girl. We don't remember having a greyhound as our DOTD in the short time we have been here but we sure are happy to see you this morning. We are no stranger to greyhounds but we would rather see them lying on their couch instead of doing what they are bred to do. Way to go girl!! Keep up the good work!! Congratulations pretty girl for being our most beautiful DOTD!! Enjoy every day with your loving family. We can see how much they love you. Always love your life like we do!!:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

lizbud
11-01-2004, 08:44 AM
Hello Pitty-Pat,

I am so happy to hear that you found a real home where
you can be appreciated as a Companion Dog and not just
a potential money maker for some "owner". You are beautiful,
wanted & loved just the way God made you baby.:)

Enjoy your special day of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.:)

dogncatluvr
11-01-2004, 09:23 AM
It's been a long while since I've posted here, but today's DOTD made me! Congreytulations Pitty-Pat for being DOTD and for finding your forever home! Retired racers make wonderful pets, and excel at holding the couch down.
Jamey here: Wow, Pitty-Pat, you're gorgeous! Do you go for younger hounds? I'm a very distinguished 5 year old! I'd love to meet you!

From Jamey, DOTD Sept 20, 2002
http://DogoftheDay.com/archive/2002/September/20.html

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-01-2004, 11:10 AM
http://www.dogoftheday.com/archive/2004/November/01.jpg
W:eek:W, You are one of the most STUNNING Grey's I've ever seen! Congrats on being our very special DOTD:D:D

Lala
11-01-2004, 12:10 PM
Congratulations Pitty! We are so proud to see you as DOTD!!!! Yaaaay! (I'll try not to send you any scary-sounding toys this year for xmas)

Love, your East Coast cousin,

Lilah Greyhound

and your very proud Aunt Alicia

peimom
11-01-2004, 12:54 PM
What a georgeous greyhound you are, sweet girl! I would not be able to resist those beautiful eyes either! Wishing you a very special day as DOTD! Thanks for sharing your story with us!

tatsxxx11
11-01-2004, 02:18 PM
Beautiful Pitty-Pat...My heart went pitter patter when my eyes laid eyes on your gorgeous face! Those big, flirty, brown eyes of yours could melt the coldest of hearts:) I'm so thrilled to know that after your brief stint in racing, you found your way to such a warm and lovng home where for all of your days, you will be pampered, loved and cherished for the treasure that you are! Oh, what a beauty you are, inside and out!!! I hope you and your proud family celebrate your much deserved day of honor in high style, dear Pitty-Pat!!! Congratulations to you beautiful girl:)

K9soul
11-01-2004, 02:49 PM
Sweet Pitty-Pat, what a beautiful girl you are! I'd have never guessed you were a senior girl from your pictures, you look wonderful! You may not have been the best racer on the track, but you sure knew just how to race to your wonderful adoptive home and retirement couch :D. Pitty-Pat, I think you did a wonderful job in finding the perfect family to adopt too ;). You are loved and appreciated for all your wonderful charms, as Sandra said, both inside and out!

Congratulations beautiful sweet Pitty-Pat, you're sure a winner today here at Pet Talk!

Jax
11-01-2004, 03:23 PM
Whoa! Now there's a pretty girl!!! :eek: Pitty-Pat you are just a perfect pup - so gorgeous AND sweet! You look so truly at peace and having a blast when you run. YOU GO GIRL!!! :) :D :)

AvaJoy
11-01-2004, 06:28 PM
I'm glad you are no longer under pressure to race, Pitty-Pat . . . now you can just run around for the fun of it, knowing you have a comfy couch and a loving home to call your own, pretty girl!:)

I hope to adopt a greyhound like you someday . . . long and lean just like me! They say people's dogs resemble themselves so maybe that is why I've always been drawn to your breed. :cool:

Congrats on being our wonderful DOTD, darling!

manda_moo87
11-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Aw, Pitty-Pat you are such a beautiful Greyhound. :D Congrats!

chuckandtammy
11-02-2004, 12:44 PM
awwwww she looks so cute...