PDA

View Full Version : Billy

furrykittenlover
11-12-2001, 07:06 AM
Awwwwww billy you are so cute! You remind me of my old friend snowball who looked exactly like you except he had brown instead of black. we had some good times together but unfortunatley he passed away at age 2 :( :(

Daisylover
11-12-2001, 08:29 AM
Billy is adorable. I'm sure she is a great friend. I have 6 house rabbits and each one has a different personality. I love them bunches and wouldn't trade them in for anything else. I also volunteer out at a rabbit sanctuary and it's very hard not to bring even more of them home.....they just tug at my heart strings. Congratulations with your choice of friends! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
11-12-2001, 09:17 AM
Billy, you are a cute honey bunney. What beautiful coloring and so sweet. Congradulations on being the sweetest, prettiest, Very Best Pet of the Day.

zippy-kat
11-12-2001, 09:55 AM
How cute!!!
Congrats sweetie on being POTD!!

tatsxxx11
11-12-2001, 04:35 PM
Hi beautiful Billy, you precious bunster baby! I just love your beautifully marked face and floppy, furry ears! :) But those adorable little legs and feet just make me swoon! How lucky your family is to have such a love bundle to snuggle up with for a bit of telly! :D So happy to have met you Billy, our most precious and adorable, soft and furry, beautiful and deserving Pet of the Day! Tons of kisses and nose wiggles to you dear little Billy!