PDA

View Full Version : Biskit

TheAntiPam
08-26-2001, 02:36 AM
Hello, you beautiful creature! What a treat to hear about your intelligence and your love of good food! :D

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day! You are a tiny package of wonder and your family enjoys you so much. I hope you have many bright, happy years with your fur sister and your loving humans.

tatsxxx11
08-26-2001, 08:04 AM
Oh Biskit, you are such a character :D What joy you bring to your very proud family! So beautiful, smart, sweet, talkative and SO funny!! And a gourmet as well!! :D It sounds like lots of fun and games there at your house with all those humans and your furry sister! I wish for you many, many happy years with your very proud family! How lucky they are to have, Biskit, our Sunday Pet of the Day to love and cherish!! Of course, in celebration of your much deserved honor, all your favorite delicacies should be dished up today!!

jackiesdaisy1935
08-26-2001, 02:07 PM
Biskit, you are a beauty and so smart too.
Congradulations on being the most intelligent, talking, prettiest, sweetest Pet of the Day.

Logan
08-26-2001, 02:31 PM
Biskit,
You are perfect! Beautiful, witty, talkative...I loved every description of you! And congratulations, sweet, happy bird on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

:D :)