PDA

View Full Version : Red Rover

purrley
11-05-2001, 07:17 AM
Let me be the first to congratulate you, Red Rover for being the POTD - what an intelligent looking Rooster you are - so very, very handsome too. I am a real softie when it come to chickens and you, young man are especially gooooooood looooookin!!! Bet you keep all the hens in a quiver!!!
:D

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: purrley ]

Logan
11-05-2001, 07:54 AM
How neat!! Not only are you handsome, Red Rover, but you are independent, and a big help in the rescue efforts of your folks!!! Now I think you are the first Rooster to be honored as Pet of the Day, so Congratulations!!! :D

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

TigerLily
11-05-2001, 08:17 AM
I have to admit that I did a double take when I saw a rooster was the pet of the day. But after reading his story and visiting The Chicken Store website, I will never look at chickens the same way again. Don't get me wrong, I've always thought they were cute (especially chicks) but...well..... anyway, now I realize what little personalities they all are. Thank you.

jackiesdaisy1935
11-05-2001, 09:02 AM
Roooool Over, Red Rover, what a handsome dude you are. You got the look. You are very special as a member of the rescue team. Congradulations on being the Very Best Pet of the Day.

AdoreMyDogs
11-05-2001, 09:11 AM
Hi handsome. Look at you all studly. You are the dude with a job. How could the wild chicks resist you???

I have not yet gone to the website, but you can bet I will before the end of the day. I was glad to meet you, Red Rover, and I hope you enjoy wearing the POTD crown today.

zippy-kat
11-05-2001, 09:35 AM
Hiya buddy-boy!
What an incredibly important guy you are...how would they ever catch all the roosters if it weren't you for helping call them in?!

Congrats handsome, you deserve this award!

tatsxxx11
11-05-2001, 03:49 PM
Hi Red Rover! Oooooooooh! What a looker you are :D How you must keep the girls drooling over you, you handsome stud muffin you!! And what wonderful work you do there at the Chicken Store! You ARE one spectacular ambassador for all of the wild chickens of Key West. I loved reading all about the special work you all do there helping to protect all of your uniquely special chicken pals. Congratulations to you beautiful Red Rover, our most gorgeous, hardest working, ambassador Pet of the Day!!! Thank you for enlightening us all on the plight of the Key West wild chickens and the wonderful work of the Rooster Rescue Team!!

lizbud
11-05-2001, 08:20 PM
Red Rover,
You are(without a doubt) the BEST LOOKING
Rooster I have ever seen !!!Great Picture!!!
Congrats on earning the title of today's
PET OF THE DAY !!!

gini
11-06-2001, 08:57 AM
Red Rover, what a guy!!! I bet all of the girls just follow you around - anywhere, you are so handsome. What a treat for us to hear about you and the hard work you do for your friends.