PDA

View Full Version : Cinnamon Sugar

tatsxxx11
08-19-2001, 09:04 AM
Good Morning, sweet, sweet Cinnamon Sugar! You DO look as sweet as your name. What a beautiful little girl you are! And so well mannered!! My piggy Squeekers (Mr.) would like to know if you have a piggy boyfriend? He took one look at your photo and did a popcorn! :D You wheeker kids are just a joy to have and to love :) I am sure you bring your family many hours of love and entertainment!! I wish you and your humans many happy years of squeeking, wheeking and loving! Congratulations to you Cinnamon Sugar, our sweet and precious, very delightful and delectable Piggy Pet of the Day! Hope you get lots of extra raisins and grapes, and, and, well, you know!! Kisses to you Cinnamon, all over that soft, adroable little head of yours! Oink!!

Logan
08-19-2001, 10:09 AM
Cinnamon Sugar! You are a very photogenic piggie! I loved your story and would like to congratulate you on being our Pet of the Day!

jackiesdaisy1935
08-19-2001, 05:28 PM
Cinnamon Sugar, you look as sweet as your name implies. What a cute little piggy you are and smart too. Congradulations on being the most loved, sweet Pet of the Day. Hope you Mom gives you some of those great treats to celebrate the day. :)