PDA

View Full Version : Lorelei

ckoch
05-29-2001, 11:16 AM
As an animal lover, I am always so happy to hear of pets that have happy endings. I am so glad Lorelei has found such a great home. I have a Sun Conure myself so I have a very soft spot in my heart for these beautiful birds called 'Conures' - loud voice and all.

I volunteer at at a parrot refuge in Surrey, BC and I wish all of our wonderful birds could find such great homes.

Cindy

tatsxxx11
05-29-2001, 02:50 PM
What a beautiful story of a beautiful girl! Thank you gurardian for sharing your love and caring with this gorgeous songstress! Shriek, squeak, no matter. Lovely Lorelei, every song you sing is a melody of love!! You ARE quite the temptress sweet girl. Luring all into your circle of sweet affection. As I saw on your wonderful website, you have many loving and adorable siblings!! What a happy group you must be. And Lorelei, whenever I can't sleep, what's more comforting than some warm milk and some head rubs?? http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif Congratulations Lorelei the singing siren, our precious Pet of the Day! You have captured my heart! Great big birdie-hugs and kisses to you.

TheAntiPam
05-30-2001, 01:56 AM
Lorelei, you sure are pretty! I am constantly amazed at the variety of beautiful pet birds here on Pet of the Day.

If my cats came in all those bright colors, I'd save all the kitty furballs to knit into a sweater for those poor penguins that got oil slimed!