PDA

View Full Version : Bandit

LorraineO
10-21-2004, 05:18 AM
oooh,,, now theres a lil babyface if I ever saw one.....

Congrats on being our DOTD!

Pam
10-21-2004, 06:31 AM
*Today's Dog* needs a cuteness warning for sure! Bandit I can see that "come and play with me" look in those cute little eyes and you can bet I would in a heartbeat if I could! I would love to hear you howl too! Congratulations little one, on your day of fame. ;)

Kiia
10-21-2004, 07:53 AM
That is such a sweet little face, Bandit! What a definate cutie!

Congrats on DOTD! :)

Daisy and Delilah
10-21-2004, 08:28 AM
Cuteness overload for sure Bandit!!! It is too bad we couldn't have gotten a prior warning. What a little sweetheart you are Mr. B.!!! We are smiling and dancing around the house after seeing you first thing this morning. Thanks Bandit's family for sharing him with us-he is too cute for words!!! His little cute story sounds just like us. We will seek the sun out in any location too. If there is a beam coming in the window anywhere, we will be there basking. We love to go on the sun porch and spend alot of time soaking up our vitamin D. Bandit, we wish we could see you howling. One of us howls(Delilah) if the other one isn't around. It is very comical and our Mom has it recorded for little laughs. Yes Little Lovebug, you have stolen our hearts for sure. Please come on over if you are ever in Florida. Mom and Dad, please give this little angel some kisses for us!! Congrats Little Man on being our sweetheart little DOTD. Always love your life like we do and BOY we wish you could live with us!!!!!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

pipersmom
10-21-2004, 08:45 AM
Oh my, Bandit, I have fallen in love yet again. Look at your cute self! I would love to kiss your little cheek and whisper sweet nothings into your ear.

Have a wonderful day full of sunshine and love!

snappy
10-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Bandit! What a great name for you - you stole my heart with your big eyes and ears. I am sure you love your Mom and Dad as much as they love you!

:D

sandra4pets
10-21-2004, 11:07 AM
You are such a doll! What a sweet face. Congrats on POTD! :)

Jamieejo85
10-21-2004, 11:16 AM
Congrats Bandit! You are soo cute! Oh how I miss my little chi Bella......

You definitely deserve to be dog of the day. I will kiss your cheek and whisper in your ear any day

Linda York
10-21-2004, 11:33 AM
:D TOOO CUTE!!! :D
Congratulation on your very special day. You are definalty a LOVEBUG.

Jax
10-21-2004, 01:00 PM
What a wee darling little man!! And so handsome too! Bandit ROCKS!!! :cool: :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
10-21-2004, 01:47 PM
Words fail me....you are TOO cute, little Bandit!:D:D:D Yes, you have stolen many hearts today! What an adorable little "love bug" you are, ever ready to on the receiving end of a hug or kiss! Please have your Mom give you some extra kisses for me and have her whisper in your ear....Congratulations to adorable Bandit, Dog of the Day:):):) What a precious, most darling honoree you are Bandit! Hope you're spoiled rotten on your day of honor:)

K9soul
10-21-2004, 02:30 PM
Bandit, what a cutie you are indeed and obviously already such a very special member of your family. Sitting in the sun and getting cuddles sure are some of the finer things in life aren't they? :) I hope you have an especially fun day today, with your favorite treats and lots of cuddles and play time.

Congratulations Bandit, our very sweet little Dog of the Day!

Sudilar
10-21-2004, 03:28 PM
Oh my, Bandit!!!!!! Aren't you precious!!!!!!! Congrats on DOTD!!!!!

lablvr
10-21-2004, 06:51 PM
Bandit is a cutiepie for sure. MY TEACHER WOULD LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND GREAT JOB GOOD LUCK AND YOU BANDIT ARE SO CUTR ADORABLR AND SO MUCH MORE:) :cool: :D ;)