PDA

View Full Version : Meet my new baby

catnapper
10-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Its still not official, and may not be for a while, but its a fact that Evie is MINE and she won't be going to any more adoption days. :D

To celebate and formally introduce Allen & Pouncer's new sister, we had a mini photoshoot this afternoon. Everyone please welcome Evie to the catnapper family!

Unca Pounce - oh, thats Brother Pouncer now - showed me how nice the windowsill is. I like it here!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/Sosweet.jpg

Oooh, my belly spots need some sunshine too!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/SunbathingBeauty.jpg

Meowmie says I look like an angel in this one
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/SunlitAngel.jpg

Well, thats it for now. She was being VERY BAD today. As if she knows she doesn't have to win me over anymore. She was fighting with her brother, scattering newspapers from one end of the room to the other, hissing at Nicki, running from me, refusing to come to me when I called... oooh, she's been very naw-tee. What is it with me and naw-tee cats? Once she became mine, she turned from utterly, devastatingly sweet to naw-tee!

rg_girlca
10-04-2004, 02:00 PM
Welcome to PT little Evie.

Oh Kim, those pictures are so adorable. Especially the last one.
How angelic.

Boy little Evie is one smart little girl isn't she. Plays the little angel and wraps you right around her little paws, being such a good, sweet little girl and then the moment she know she is all yours, BAM, the naw-tee girl comes out.

Now she sayings, "Yahoo, I can be the real me now.":D

You better be careful little Evie, there are more adoption days around the corner.;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-04-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Once she became mine, she turned from utterly, devastatingly sweet to naw-tee!

Hmmm....me thinks that Unca Pounce has been teaching her more than how wonderful the window sill is, and now that he's brother Pounce he's really ramping it up. ;) :D

jazzcat
10-04-2004, 02:39 PM
Aww, she is adorable.

I'm sorry but I had to laugh at her nawtee-ness. Too funny. Just imagine how bad she will be when it's all official. There's some kind of nawtee drug in your drinking water.

kimlovescats
10-04-2004, 03:03 PM
Oh, oh, oh ..... sweet Evie!!!! I think Unca Pouncer is trying to get her into trouble, so she will take the heat for his crimes of nawteeness in the future!!!:rolleyes: ;)

lizzielou742
10-04-2004, 03:05 PM
O.......M.....G.......

She is just waaaaaaayyyy too cute. I love the one with her warming her little belly! And the close up - catnapper, you'd better be glad I don't live closer to you, or else I'd come catnap little Evie!!! ;) :D :D :D :D

DJFyrewolf36
10-04-2004, 04:12 PM
That sweet little thing being Naw-Tee?

Never :D

carole
10-04-2004, 05:13 PM
Seriously Kim after looking at those pics of Evie, You expect us to believe she is NAWTEE, come on , she looks like butter would not melt in her mouth, but yes I am only kiddin with you, I can imagine just how Nawtee she has become, my Lexie displays hints of nawteeness now and then, but don't you still just love them to bits.:)

chrangharris
10-04-2004, 06:37 PM
What a cutie!

shais_mom
10-04-2004, 06:46 PM
What a pretty baby!
Is it Kitten Season?
All PT people are getting kittens! Yeeaa
Hey Debbie ya want us to work on Terry?!
;)

catfamily
10-04-2004, 06:56 PM
What a beautiful beautiful kitty.How lucky for you guys.:D

DogLover9501
10-04-2004, 07:16 PM
She is so beautiful!! I don't believe that she's naw-tee ;) :D

All these kitties on PT is SO exciting!!!!

Miss Meow
10-04-2004, 07:23 PM
:) Congratulations :)

You have a house of beauty and naughtiness ;) - can't wait to see more pics!

catcrazylady
10-04-2004, 08:41 PM
OMG!!! What a sweetie pie!! I'm a curled up pawsie freak and this picture melted me to my chair!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/SunbathingBeauty.jpg

No wonder you lied and cheated to keep her!;) :D I'm just kidding! I think it shows just much in love you are with her. She is a real cutie and it sounds like a little stinker to boot! What more could you ask for???

Lacey
10-04-2004, 08:46 PM
Awwww! Such a little sweetie couldn't possibly be all that naw-tee!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
Hey Debbie ya want us to work on Terry?!
;)

YES!!!!!

Good luck. ;) :rolleyes: :D

catnapper
10-05-2004, 09:31 AM
Debbie, would it help if we found you an all-white kitten to match the decor? ;)

catmandu
10-05-2004, 09:40 AM
I dont think,that,it is possible,for Evie,to get another home,that is better!She certainly,is in a Cat Paradise,where she is,now!

dukedogsmom
10-05-2004, 09:40 AM
Evie, you're so cute. I love the one of you with a halo of sunshine. You'd better stop being nawtee or you may get sent back :) We'll look forward to seeing more pics of you and maybe you could pose with Nicki so we could see her?

catnapper
10-05-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
We'll look forward to seeing more pics of you and maybe you could pose with Nicki so we could see her?

I wish I could... she is absolutely, positively TERRIFIED of Nicki, and Nicki is the same with her! Shame oo because their coloring is the same, so they'd look so cute!

I have to sort out their fear of each other soon, or else I'd be stuck with two sillies that fear each other.

I think its funny though to have a 100 pound dog scared of a 2 pound kitten :rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-05-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Debbie, would it help if we found you an all-white kitten to match the decor? ;)

:D hee hee :D That would be great! Then he/she would blend right in and Terry would never know. ;) :D

cloverfdx
10-05-2004, 11:20 AM
Welcome to PT little one :D. Evie is adorable i dont see any Nawteeness there ;).

krazyaboutkatz
10-05-2004, 11:52 PM
Congrats Kim!!!! Evie is adorable.:D I think she's taking after Pouncer in her naughtiness.;)

Are you still going to be adopting Babycakes? Do you have any pictures of her?

catmandu
10-06-2004, 09:59 AM
What A DOLL!

Vio&Juni
10-06-2004, 10:36 AM
I am so glad that you are keeping her - she is such a gorgeous baby :)

sirrahbed
10-06-2004, 10:41 AM
SHEESH!!! I go away a few days and trying to catch up and suddenly Pouncer and Allen have a baby sister:eek: Who is Babycakes?:confused: Boy am I confused:confused:
But I am also very HAPPY!!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
10-06-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
SHEESH!!! I go away a few days and trying to catch up and suddenly Pouncer and Allen have a baby sister:eek: Who is Babycakes?:confused: Boy am I confused:confused:
But I am also very HAPPY!!! :D Babycakes is another female kitten that took quite a liking to Kim's husband. She's had an eye infection so has never been up for adoption. I guess that Kim's husband has fallen in love with her so I think they'll also be adopting her too.:)