PDA

View Full Version : I have a question...

kt_luvs_kitties
09-28-2004, 10:59 PM
How do you guys get your signatures at the bottom of your replies? With your animals pics on them? I still can not figure it out. I know it might sound stupid of me, but I need help. How do you make them yourself? Thank you for any advice that you have.

Palomino21
09-29-2004, 02:12 AM
I think you can go to your user contol panel. It is the button on the top next to the home button and it reads "user cp".

Towards the end of the page it has an option where you can upload an image, by browsing where the image is stored at on your computer, then click on that picture. I hope I have helped.

Annie

Palomino21
09-29-2004, 02:20 AM
Oops I am sorry I do not know what I am talking about. I would contact a moderator and ask.

Annie

christa
09-29-2004, 06:33 AM
There are several people over on General that make signatures for people (free) . . . just go over there, find a thread where someone is asking if anyone wants a new sig and you can send 'em pics that you want used, or post pics that you want used in your sig.

I just used pics in my sig. You can upload them in the control panel.

catmandu
09-29-2004, 08:58 AM
I got my signature,from My Dear Friend,Jen Luckenbach,after I snail mailed her,Photos,of The Found Cats! Bless You,Jen,The Found Cats,do ,like that they,are seen,by All,The Pet Talkers!