PDA

View Full Version : Playful Robbie & Lizzie Video!

kimlovescats
09-24-2004, 01:43 AM
See your babies play, Debbie!

jazzcat
09-24-2004, 01:53 AM
OMG, look at how adorable they are!!! Debbie is going to be in kitten heaven.

christa
09-24-2004, 06:16 AM
They're so cute and play so well together! They'll be so lucky that they're gonna have each other forever in a wonderful forever home!!!

Deb, you're gonna have a blast with Lizzie & Robbie!!! I'm so excited for you!

Killearn Kitties
09-24-2004, 07:01 AM
:D Life is going to be a lot of fun with those two babies!! :D

lizzielou742
09-24-2004, 07:28 AM
I am excited for you too sirrahbed! They are going to be a bundle of fun!!

I love when they're this age! :D

catmandu
09-24-2004, 08:38 AM
if there is anything,funnier,than those Crazy Little Ones,I havent seen it! Not even Chaplin,was that FUNNY!

sirrahbed
09-24-2004, 10:06 AM
Oh MY!!! They are the sweetest things!! Dennis and Missy are here with me watching these videos and just oooing and ahhhing. One more week! I probably won't get a thing done but so what? I will be happy watching and enjoying this baby stage!!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-24-2004, 11:47 AM
OMG!!! ROTFLMAO!!! Robbie is such a little cutie pie! I don't think I've ever seen such an extended combat kitty pose! And it looks like he's walking on his tippy toes. :D That is just too cute and too funny! :D :D

kimlovescats
09-24-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
OMG!!! ROTFLMAO!!! Robbie is such a little cutie pie! I don't think I've ever seen such an extended combat kitty pose! And it looks like he's walking on his tippy toes. :D That is just too cute and too funny! :D :D

You are exactly right .... he walks constantly on tiptoes and stays puffed up and wirey!!! I just giggled at him all night while taking his pics! :D He has long skinny legs too, so it looks extra funny and cute!;)