PDA

View Full Version : Josie Bug Wrangling VIDEO

christa
09-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Video of Josie wrangling BUGS!!! The video is kinda dark, but her singing voice is BEAUTIFUL, LOL.

Turn up the volume to hear her sing to you!

catcrazylady
09-22-2004, 07:14 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWE!!!! Listen to that sweet little voice! Josie you could get anything in the world from me with that sweet little meow! I would track down the biggest bug just for you.;) :D
Thank you so much for my wonderful serenade this morning. You brought the biggest :D to my face! What a doll baby.:D :D :D

Christa she is a real cutie pie! Not only is she gorgeous but that little voice is too much!

christa
09-22-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Christa she is a real cutie pie! Not only is she gorgeous but that little voice is too much!

Thanks Lisa! She really is a special kitty because of her voice. I'm telling you, bug or no bug, she makes the funniest noises. We imitate her by rolling our tongues, making the same noise, and she will talk back and forth to us like that. I wish I could get her talking on tape, but she gets quiet when I pull the camera out.

catmandu
09-22-2004, 08:33 AM
Amazing! Josie sounds just like my Michael,with that beautiful MRRRRROOOW! And Michael,ia A Bug Hunter,Too!

lizzielou742
09-22-2004, 09:01 AM
Aw! Josie, did you get the big nasty bug? :)

She's so cute! I love her meow - adorable! She has a great range ;) So glad we got to see a Josie video! :D

sirrahbed
09-22-2004, 09:41 AM
We brought Eliot over to watch his ladylove:) He gave a teensy meow!!! You know, Eliot is almost always silent but when he meows, it is also a tiny singsong just like Josie!! No kidding:D
Maybe they are destined to be Valentineshttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/liebe/love-smiley-007.gif

christa
09-22-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
We brought Eliot over to watch his ladylove:) He gave a teensy meow!!! You know, Eliot is almost always silent but when he meows, it is also a tiny singsong just like Josie!! No kidding:D
Maybe they are destined to be Valentineshttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/liebe/love-smiley-007.gif

LOL, I think you're right Deb! Our furkids have a serious case of "kitty love" going on!!! I know Josie has had her eyes on Eliot for some time now!!! :D

Eliot's a sweetie . . . give him a {{{squeeze}}} for me! And of course a *kitty kiss* from Josie!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-22-2004, 11:22 AM
I couldn't see much of the video, but her little squeaks and chatterings are sooo adorable! :D

christa
09-22-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I couldn't see much of the video, but her little squeaks and chatterings are sooo adorable! :D

I know! You can see it perfectly on our camera, but when I downloaded it onto the computer, it's sooooo dark! I still had to post it cause she was being so cute & talkative!