PDA

View Full Version : Gracie was dogback riding!!!

QueenScoopalot
09-21-2004, 03:47 PM
And the camera was upstairs! WHAAAHHH!!! :( I just got in, and was dashing around putting things away in the kitchen, Greta the huge girl (129 LBS) was drinking water. I turned around just in time to see little Gracie taking an unintentional ride across the kitchen floor! The water dishes are in a large plastic tote bin, to save any more tiles getting saturated with water by the dogs drinking, and the kennel the two kittens stay in is next to it. Gracie must have been on top of the kennel, and close enough to Greta to step onto her back! :D :D I was scared she'd fall off, but also laughing so hard I was rather stunned! YYYYEEEE HAAA Git along little...well big doggie! :D ROFLOL!

prechrswife
09-21-2004, 06:15 PM
That is too funny!:D Why is the camera always somewhere else when those moments happen?

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-22-2004, 05:57 AM
That sounds so funny!! Who was more freaked out - Greta or Gracie???

catcrazylady
09-22-2004, 06:03 AM
ROFFMBO!!! I've got the visual!!
As tiny as Gracie is did Greta even know she was up there? How funny!!!:D :D :D :D :D

QueenScoopalot
09-22-2004, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
That sounds so funny!! Who was more freaked out - Greta or Gracie???
I think Greta was oblivious! She's built a bit like a 55 gallon drum (well bigger lol) and is well padded! Gracie's about 2 and a half LBS. now. I'd have to say Gracie had a rather surprised look on her face! Me...I was too busy ROFLMAO! :D

christa
09-22-2004, 06:44 AM
I love it!

I used to have a Border Collie named Lady (she's passed on), with a really shaggy coat and when I got my kitten (I have a cat, Callie, that lives on my parent's farm - I know, I'm a bad meowmie for never talking about her), she was so tiny . . . I got to missing her and found her snuggled into the dog's back fur! It was so cute because she was sooooo tiny and had probably not been around dogs much. But Lady (my dog) LOVED cats more than anything in the world and she wasn't about to move to wake the baby!

So . . . I love hearing this, brings back memories . . .

:D

catnapper
09-22-2004, 06:58 AM
LOL... I can only imagine that! What was Greta's reaction? Nicki would have dashed in fear... after all Allen did to her before Pouncer. that boy would sit on the stair's banister and wait for her to settle down at the foot of the steps... then wait a bit more for her to be half asleep and then jump off the banister onto her. He thought it was fun. Nicki did not. :D Now Nicki doesn't trust a cat anywhere near her and NO WAY will she allow one to TOUCH her. :D

catmandu
09-22-2004, 08:38 AM
That is a pretty Funny Mental Image! It reminds me,of when a visiting Kitten R&T,used to jump,off the Fridge,and land,of the head of Moose The Magnificent! OUCH!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-22-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
LOL... ... after all Allen did to her before Pouncer. that boy would sit on the stair's banister and wait for her to settle down at the foot of the steps... then wait a bit more for her to be half asleep and then jump off the banister onto her. He thought it was fun. Nicki did not. :D Now Nicki doesn't trust a cat anywhere near her and NO WAY will she allow one to TOUCH her. :D

So what you are actually saying is that before you made Pouncer NAWTEE, you made Allen NAWTEE - you are SUCH a bad influence!;)

catlover4ever
09-22-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
So what you are actually saying is that before you made Pouncer NAWTEE, you made Allen NAWTEE - you are SUCH a bad influence!;)

Oh Julie, you have exposed catnapper!!! ;) ;)

Oh my little Gracie....just wait till you come to CT...I have no dogs but I bet you could ride Smokey around the house. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-22-2004, 11:24 AM
That must have been just too cute! I'd love to see the look on Gracie's face! :D