PDA

View Full Version : Remus the cuddle kitty

DJFyrewolf36
09-10-2004, 09:33 AM
Sorry there isn't a pic of this but I just had to tell this story.

Last night I guess I was majorly zonked out (work has made me so tired...*groan*) and Remus bum decided to curl up next to me and cuddle under my hand! John woke me up giggling about it :rolleyes:

And then Remus just HAD to go hide because we mentioned the evil *camera*

Next time he won't be so lucky...the camera is coming for you Remus!!!

kimlovescats
09-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Ohhhh, Remus buddy, please share your preciousness with your PT friends. I promise it won't hurt .... we just want to oooooooo and ahhhhhhhh over you!!!! :D

jazzcat
09-10-2004, 10:00 AM
Awww, sweet little Remus.

DJ - we want pictures!!!!:D

christa
09-10-2004, 10:02 AM
I'm sure you're like me, hoping that Remus (and Josie) are getting to the age where they WANT to be cuddled?!?!

Before, I always had to practically hold Josie down to cuddle her. But I think she's starting to come around and enjoy it.

They'll eventually learn, CATS LIKE AFFECTION!!! (or at least they should! LOL)

lizzielou742
09-10-2004, 11:05 AM
I love it when they're cute like that. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-10-2004, 11:06 AM
Awww....how sweet. :)

Just one observation.....if Terry had woke me up to tell me how cute the kitties were being, I would show him where the camera is and tell him next time to just take a picture and tell me about it when I wake up on my own! Guess I'm not one for being woken from a nap....:o ;) :D

DJFyrewolf36
09-10-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Awww....how sweet. :)

Just one observation.....if Terry had woke me up to tell me how cute the kitties were being, I would show him where the camera is and tell him next time to just take a picture and tell me about it when I wake up on my own! Guess I'm not one for being woken from a nap....:o ;) :D

I'm not either lol, but once John reached for the camera it was like *poof* disapearing kitty! Thats when he started to giggle.

catcrazylady
09-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Remus it has been way too long since we've seen pictures of you! We understand that you don't want proof about the snuggle kitty thing but we will take any pictures of you!!:D :D