PDA

View Full Version : Am Worried

Joannie
08-30-2004, 07:08 AM
Please keep my Beaner in your thoughts today, he has to in for surgery today, I am so worried, I know he will be ok, but its just the idea of him being cut on again, and he has some seperation issues and gets so scared. Thanks to all God bless all your babies and may they all be healthy and happy. Joannie and Bailey,Beaner and Patches

Logan
08-30-2004, 07:13 AM
Good luck today, Beaner! Of course, you're worried, Mom, just as any of us would be. We'll certainly keep Beaner in our prayers. :)

Karen
08-30-2004, 07:18 AM
Do you get to leave a toy or something that smells like you with him? Maybe that'd help his anxiety a little. What kind of surgery? In any case, he - and you - will be in our prayers today!

Joannie
08-30-2004, 07:39 AM
I will take his favorite blanket and a toy, they won't let him have it in the cage in the back room, but I willhave them in the car when we go home. He has an enlarged prostate , when I had all the boyz neautered, the vet couldn't get one of his testes and left it in, told me there wouldn't be a problem, and now he has problems with urination and pooping[sorry]. Joannie and the boyz:(

anna_66
08-30-2004, 08:01 AM
Well I will definately be keeping Beaner in my thoughts and prayers today.

My Angus had an enlarged prostate also about 3 years ago and luckily he didn't have to have surgery, just had to be neutured.

I hope all goes well with Beaner's surgery today. Please keep us up to date on how he gets through it.

Anna

KYS
08-30-2004, 08:32 AM
Will be thinking about Beaner today that everything
goes well and he will have a quick recovery.

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
08-30-2004, 10:28 AM
I'm thinking about you Beaner today a lot and hope everything will be ok. Your mom is worried just like any of us would be. Good luck and hope you have a quick recovery!

GoldenRetrieverLover_01 and Buddy

LorraineO
08-30-2004, 12:07 PM
go Beaner,,, go Beaner,,, \

will be thinking of you and him today for sure,, keep us posted!!!

tatsxxx11
08-31-2004, 12:46 PM
Hey cutie Beaner...hope you're all done with sirjury by now sweet boy and your mom has gotten the word that all is well!!! Thinking of you and your mom Beaner and keeping you in my prayers:) Bet Baily and Patches can't wait to have you home too!!! Check back when you can Joannie!