PDA

View Full Version : crying myself to sleep

gr8whtshark
08-23-2004, 12:35 AM
:( hi everyone
iam new to this board,just need someone to talk to who,loves their pets as much as i do,i love all of my babies,but my sweet boy rocky,is my soulmate,hes a 4 year old tabby who i rescued from a parking lot when he was 6 weeks,we were inseperable,i love him so much
july14th was the last time anyone has seen him,he somehow got out,the day he left a part of me died,my spirit will never be the same,until he comes home,i pray all day long that he will be waiting by the front door,miracles do happen everyday
i havent been able to wash my comforter,his scent,and fur is all over it,or dust the tv,his favorite place to sleep,i just want to preserve his fur,i miss hugging his squishy body,and kissing his pink nose,everynight when everyone is asleep i just sit outside for hours,crying so hard that i get tired,so i can get some sleep
rocky if your out there please come home to me
thank you all for listening
a very heartbroken mom
tricia

AmberLee
08-23-2004, 12:53 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk.

Earlier today I was reading a post suggesting things to do to help find a missing cat. I remember being impressed with how well it summarized the steps to take, but I don't remember who wrote it or which area it was in. I hope you can find it, it may give you some tips to improve the likelihood of reuniting with your darling Rocky again, soon.

slick
08-23-2004, 05:10 AM
Tricia, you've come to the right place. We all love our pets and understand the heartache of losing one. I take for granted that you've done the usual; posting notices all over your neighbourhood, knocking on doors, contacting shelters in the area, etc. If Rocky was a friendly kitty I'm sure that some kind purrson has taken him in and is looking after him. What kind of ID did he have?

I pray that he is OK and that one day you will find peace.

BTW, welcome to Pet Talk, a great source of caring and support. Stick around a while and enjoy the ride.

catmandu
08-23-2004, 10:18 AM
The Found Cats,are praying,that Rocky,will get tired of exploring,and come home,to the place,that he is loved,and missed so much! After,all Moose The Magnificent,was once gone,for two months!

lynnestankard
08-23-2004, 12:28 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Tricia - sorry it's in such sad circumstances.

I do hope your sweet Rocky returns home very soon - have you put notices up in your area - ask people to check garages and sheds.
Do you leave some food out for him - in case he returns home while your out.

C'Mon Rocky - time you were home with Meowmie getting lots of hugs xxx

Lynne

gr8whtshark
08-26-2004, 12:46 AM
AMBERLEE,SLICK,CATMANDU,AND LYNNESTANKARD
THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR YOUR KIND WORDS,IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO REPLY,BUT IVE HAD ALOT OF COMPANY,FROM OUT OF TOWN
ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME ABOUT ANIMALS AS I DO
I PRAY MY BABY COMES HOME SOON IVE BEEN JUST SO DEPRESSED,SINCE HES BEEN GONE,I DONT WANT TO START RAMBLING,SO AGAIN THANK YOU ALL
TAKE CARE,AND GOD BLESS
TRICIA

K & L
08-26-2004, 12:11 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Have you placed missing posters out, gone to shelters looking, placed ads in the paper, asked neighbors? We found one of our cats only 2 doors down from us.

Howie's Mama
08-29-2004, 02:24 PM
My heart is broken beyond measure today as I buried my beloved cat Hugo last night. I am so sorry your kitty Rocky has gone missing. That is how I ended up with my Hugo a year ago as he wandered off and his rescuer turned him into the shelter where I adopted him. Hugo lit up a room and filled my heart with joy a thousand times a day. Unfortunately, he was hit by a car.

I truly hope your sweet boy will return to you. I know the pain is beyond description. I am sick with despair.

gr8whtshark
09-02-2004, 02:21 PM
thank you for your kind words,iam so sorry for your loss
GOD BLESS
tricia

rg_girlca
09-03-2004, 08:53 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your Rocky.

I have lit a candle for you in hopes that your Rocky will return safe and sound.

If it is any consolation, please don't give up hope. Have faith.
My RB Mittens went missing for 48 days before he was able to find his way back home. Wherever he was or whatever happened to him, only he knew.

gr8whtshark
09-05-2004, 06:45 PM
thank you so much,very sweet of you to light a candle for my baby
GOD BLESSmissing my rocky,tricia