PDA

View Full Version : Does your dog like water?

joanofark
08-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Duke hates water!:eek:

sammy101
08-22-2004, 08:12 PM
kodie loves the water!! just last night he jumped on the pool by himself and started biting the vaccuum hose!:eek: so i had to get him out which he didnt want to.but he loves it when my mom is watering the plants:p ,and loves to swim!!

KYS
08-22-2004, 08:14 PM
Sheba loves the beach and also will go into the lake
until the water hits the bottom of her tummy.
(neither of the dogs will swim)
Rocky likes the beach and the lake too, but will
not go as far as Sheba.

Pepper just likes to run away from the waves and
barly will get her feet wet. : )

Tonya
08-22-2004, 08:15 PM
Sarah loves the water. She'll play in her dog dish, a pool, a hose, a sprinkler, anything! Roxy loves the rain, she plays in it for hours. Dusty doesn't care for water.

micki76
08-22-2004, 08:27 PM
Chester LOVES water, in the tub or from the hose. :D He loves to play in the sprinkler, too.

Millie doesn't like it as much, unless she's in a really playful mood. Then she's ok with water.

dogs_4_me
08-22-2004, 08:44 PM
Emma loves water, she loves bathes, the hose, the river, ocean lol cant get her away from it..

Moco wont even put his feet in it:rolleyes: :D

cali
08-22-2004, 08:54 PM
lol Happy and Misty like to swim in the creek, and Happy like Water if it is sprayed at her. Misty LOVES water in any shape or form lol we got the kiddie pool for misty because she kept playing in the water dish and splashing water all over the place. Ripley and Perky HATE water of any sort, and so does blair lol so its only my border babes that like water :p my moms dogs stay as far away from it as possable lol Misty is funny though even when she drinks she will stick her nose right in the dish and snake around in it while she is drinking :p

Smilla
08-23-2004, 08:09 AM
Lefty hates water and knows exactly what "bath" means.

pitc9
08-23-2004, 09:19 AM
Sierra will bite the water comming out of the hose, but hates getting wet. Buddy will stick 1/2 his head in the water bucket, but also hates water. I took them both to the river one day and they both FLIPPED out once the water touched their bellies!!!

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-23-2004, 09:23 AM
Are you kidding? Drake LOVES water, of course unless it is being used to give him a bath. He doesn't put up a fight when he is getting a bath but will try and escape at the first chance!

He loves to swim and play in the lake and at the beach. He will swim in a puddl if it is big enough. And if it isn't, well, he will just lay in it!!

Samantha Puppy
08-23-2004, 09:40 AM
Samantha is complex. She hates baths but loves the kiddie pool I have for her in the backyard. She's never been in a lake or the ocean so I'm not sure about that... I think she'd probably be a little apprehensive about it at first but I hope she'd grow to love it. I hope to let her find out next summer.

She has webbed paws so she's got a water dog breed in her somewhere....

cloverfdx
08-23-2004, 12:15 PM
Clover, Elvis and Theodore love the water. Penny cannot stand it unless she is getting a bath. :)

Aspen and Misty
08-23-2004, 12:18 PM
Nova LOVES LOVES LOVES the water. I'm not sure about Connor though? Hmmm. I'll have to test this out!

Ash

manda99
08-23-2004, 12:18 PM
Smokey hates water but loves snow. Go figure.

bsherman
08-23-2004, 01:02 PM
Tawny says "Give me a lake and I'll show you a happy Labrador, but don't spay the awful green hosy thing my way. Its mean. Her feet were made for swimming and that what a labs got to do.

joanofark
08-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Okay I have a next qeustion for you all to answer... Does your cat like water?