PDA

View Full Version : your dogs favorite treats!!!

tikeyas_mom
08-22-2004, 02:02 AM
what is your dogs favortie treats/treat??
Tikeya likes denta bones, and pig ears.
Oscar loves though bacon and chees treats.
Baby likes everything. lol

binka_nugget
08-22-2004, 02:06 AM
Kai goes crazy for rollover and cheese.

Kae likes everything.

LuckiLab03
08-22-2004, 02:09 AM
Riley likes everything too. She likes the meaty snacks the best I think, like liversnaps and snausages.

But then again the girl likes grass, dirt, paper and anything else that she can get in her mouth. :p

LorraineO
08-22-2004, 07:07 AM
Lucy goes CRAZYface over marrow bones and those cheese garlic cookies we make her,,, I posted the recipe a ways back.....

anna_66
08-22-2004, 08:44 AM
Angus and Huney love just about anything I give them. But Roxey is my picky little eater, even with treats. She only likes each kind for a little while. Now, that is unless they are soft treats and she likes all of those all of the time:p

lute
08-22-2004, 09:18 AM
Beanie's favorite treats are the greenies,and those serloin tips treats from foster & smith.

those are his havorite treats,but he'd gladly eat anything i give him.:D

KYS
08-22-2004, 09:37 AM
Pig ears!
:)

cloverfdx
08-22-2004, 09:42 AM
Dried Liver.

wolfie
08-22-2004, 09:48 AM
Daphne's favorite is Bonz treats. They're a special treat because only my dad buys them for her. But she likes anything really - except plain milkbones. She likes the meaty basted ones, but the plain ones she doesn't like.

And Cocoa likes meaty treats.

Kfamr
08-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Simba and Nala's favorite are these 100% REAL Chicken Breast jerky treats that Val bought for them. They now know the words "Want chicken?" and get soooooo excited when I say it.
I tried one, so did my mom (why not, they're only chicken. :p ) They tasted real good so I can see why they liked them! They're just like beef jerky for humans, but chicken instead.

Kiara is just a tiny pup so of course she'll eat anything. She doesn't favor anything at this point. :p

Pam
08-22-2004, 10:42 AM
Greenies!!!!!!! These are the only treats Ripley really cares for. When I say "Who wants a Greenie?" Ripley almost comes out of his fur, springing about 5 feet off the ground. :eek: Bella likes any type of treat but Greenies are a big hit with her too. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN4938.jpg
See what I mean? :D :D

chrissycat21
08-22-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by wolfie
\] But she likes anything really - except plain milkbones. She likes the meaty basted ones, but the plain ones she doesn't like.

Thats exactly how Snowy is. :)

But, Snowy likes carrots, too. She loves 'people' food, no matter what it is! She likes most fruits and veggies but would love a pig ear if we gave it to her. (Never have, they gross me out!)

She just likes food.

senorita02
08-22-2004, 10:53 AM
Face comes running in when i cut cucumbers he loves them, and Rita goes wild for green grapes!

DogLover9501
08-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Piddle is VERY picky, his favorites are-Pupperoni(only the bacon ones!), Jerky Strips and Beggin' Strips(only orriginal).

Wiggles only likes Beggin' Strips and Milk Bones

Jasper likes everything, but he favors marrow bones, denta stix and jumbones(he doesnt get them often, however)

*LabLoverKEB*
08-22-2004, 12:40 PM
Sadie likes Milkbones, Petco Pet Bar Treats, GREENIES!!!, baby carrots, homemade dog treats, just about anything. She's not real picky.

dogs_4_me
08-22-2004, 12:51 PM
Emma would eat any treat lol. But she loves Greenies (ithink they look like plastic lol) milk bones and any home made treats. Moco is really pick:rolleyes: He only eats home made treats or an occasional milk bone.:D

Toller 42
08-22-2004, 01:26 PM
they all love carrots and apples.

MariaM
08-22-2004, 02:13 PM
Well...considering Major literally eats anything and everything, I might have to say kleenexes:p Lol no..lets see. As far as actualy food goes...He eats it all, but I think he likes beggin strips, pupperoni and snausages. :p I can't really say what he likes best because he loves it all.

BitsyNaceyDog
08-22-2004, 05:26 PM
Bitsy, Charlie, and Nacey will eat just about any treat. They all love baby carrots, basted milk bones, Natural Balance "cookies",and the small Mother Hubbard training treats.

Buster only really likes the Natural Balance "cookies" and the mother hubbard training treats.

RobiLee
08-22-2004, 07:37 PM
My girls seem to love just about all treats. They love their milk bones. Especially Katie! They love Jumbones, greenies, Dentabones, Alpo vareity snaps, doggie cookies. Right now I can't think of any doggie treats that they have turned away from.

Robin :)

Sevens
08-22-2004, 10:03 PM
My two go absolutely crazy for Milkbones. We get the variety box. We also give them original flavor Pupperoni and those hollow beef bones with the peanut butter or maple bacon filling.

Bailey likes all sorts of fruits and veggies. She loves baby carrots, tangerines, oranges, potato, etc.

Guinness' motto in life is "If it ain't meat, it don't matter":p :D He actually turns his nose up at french fries and potato chips and any sort of fresh vegetable. I've never had a dog that didn't like french fries. The only time we can get him to eat carrots is if they were cooked in the pan with a pot roast!LOL:rolleyes: