PDA

View Full Version : Oh my gosh!

*LabLoverKEB*
08-21-2004, 07:54 PM
Sadie has this huge wart on her head! Myt father thinks it's an infection, I'm not quite sure what it is. What could it be? Please pray for her!!! Thanks you guys.

chocolatepuppy
08-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Will hope and pray it's nothing serious. Has she got stung or bitten by anything?

sammy101
08-21-2004, 08:59 PM
My beagle had those on her tail,and her head and had to get them removed.i think they might be the same thing and its not serious,if it is the same as my RB beagle.or mabye she just bumped into something or got bit my a bug??:confused:

LorraineO
08-22-2004, 07:00 AM
Relax!! Dont panic until you have a good reason to panic!!!! :) Just check in with the vet,,,, My dog had a wart,, it was removed and that was that.... easy......

Let us know whats up ok??

wolf_Q
08-23-2004, 09:56 PM
How old is Sadie? It seems like quite a few older dogs get warts... Smokey had a ton of them. The vet removed them once, but they just grew back. Reggie has a few. The vet said they are nothing to worry about. Hopefully Sadie's isn't anything serious.

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
08-24-2004, 10:34 AM
Don't worry about it too much. It could be a bite bug or a sting like others have said. My best advice is to got to the vet. The vet will tell you what it is and maybe get it removed. Good luck!:) Keep us posted and say hi to Sadie from Buddy- my Golden Retriever.;)

Logan
08-24-2004, 12:06 PM
Our Murphy is covered with warts, Sarah. Bless her heart! :o I hope it is just that, a wart. I'm sure Sadie will be just fine!!!! :D Must be something about those Labbie girls!!!!

*LabLoverKEB*
08-25-2004, 09:01 PM
Thanks guys! My dad thinks there's a splinter under the wart, and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger every day! We are keeping an eye on it all of the time, so nothing bad will happen to my baby girl! Thanks again, everyone! Sadie says hello to Buddy, too!:) :)

*LabLoverKEB*
09-01-2004, 09:20 PM
OMG! OMG! Well the doctor gave us some ointment to put on Sadie's wart,and said it should go down. Hopefully. My mom asked isf it was any form of cancer, he said he didn't think so, he wansen't worried.

Please, pllease, please pray for me and Sadie may that it is not any form of cancer. Thank you so much. Hugs to you all. :)