PDA

View Full Version : Good afternoon, Barbara

Logan
08-14-2004, 11:33 AM
Dear Barbara,
My daddy is in the shower. I am waiting for him to come out and my mom says I am being a much better boy, today, even if I did wake Daddy up this morning by biting his big toe. It was time for him to get up!! :p
Love,
Butter

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4d635b3127cceb419e5271de80000001610

My mom needs to go read those lessons about taking better pictures of my eyes!!!

Killearn Kitties
08-14-2004, 01:48 PM
Oh Butter, you are beautiful. Barbara will be so excited to see you, and everyone else too!

Barbara
08-14-2004, 04:00 PM
Oh Butter I love the kitty letters you send to me. And I am always happy to see you. I keep my fingers crossed for your Olympic yawning contest.

Scritchies and kissies

Barbara

AmberLee
08-14-2004, 04:01 PM
What a devoted boy you are to make sure your PawPaw gets up on time. And you are beautiful, too. I bet that Barbara will love your photo since you look so delightful in it.

Bite the toe, bite the toe... I bet that would work better than our run across the body technique we use here...

Fraternally,
Cassy

kimlovescats
08-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Butter, you are so very handsome ... I am sure Daddy has to forgive you just as soon as he looks at you!!! Yes, we need to see those gorgeous blues of yours!!!!;)

Miss Meow
08-14-2004, 10:11 PM
Butter, you have to be one of the most beautiful cats on PT. I don't care how naughty you are!

Tell your mummy to take pictures of you in bright daylight and turn the flash off and then we'll see those beautiful eyes of yours. Our meezers' eyes get the red horrors and Jasmine goes greeny-yellow if we use flash! ;)

catnapper
08-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Dear Butter. you are just purrfect, even with the glowing eyes. Moewmie will get better as she goes along - practice makes perfect!

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-15-2004, 01:40 AM
Butter - you are adorable. You can come and wake me up anytime!!!

Vio&Juni
08-15-2004, 05:44 AM
Oh, Butter, you are a handsome hunk of a kitty.

auggie
08-15-2004, 09:57 AM
Tell your mummy to take pictures of you in bright daylight and turn the flash off and then we'll see those beautiful eyes of yours. Our meezers' eyes get the red horrors and Jasmine goes greeny-yellow if we use flash! ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, and hopefully we will see more pictures of this handsome hunk with the beautiful blue eyes.
Some more Mimi pictures would be nice as well.(hint, hint)
;)

catmandu
08-15-2004, 11:00 AM
The Found Cats agree that a little bit,of biting will keep our Guardains,on thier toes,even if those toes,are a bit sore!

Edwina's Secretary
08-15-2004, 01:54 PM
Dear Buttercup,

Does "toe" taste alot like chicken?

Inquiringly,

Eddie

popcornbird
08-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Butter is so cute! I *tried* to fix his eyes........Not sure if they turned out right though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/popcornbird/09d410cd.jpg

Logan
08-16-2004, 07:51 AM
Thanks, PCB, that's better, but I need to work on getting those "baby blues" in the pictures I take of Butter! Butter said to tell the rest of you thanks for the suggestions of taking pictures in the bright sunshine without the flash, but he tends to "squint" in the light. Hehehe!! His eyes would be closed in every picture.

We'll keep working on it, though.

Barbara, Butter sends his purrs and hugs and a few innocent nibbles to you this morning.

Logan

Barbara
08-16-2004, 08:29 AM
Dear Butter,
one of my favorite girl kitties, Sallyanne's Juni Rose, uses to bite your nose. So with you at my toes it will only make me feel more symmetrical:D