PDA

View Full Version : Please send a letter to the prime minister of Greece, re-poisoning of dogs

carole
08-11-2004, 03:45 PM
I started a thread on the cat site about the Olympic games, it was brought to my attention how Greece was poisoning thousands of dogs, because of the games events, and I found a website that you can send an email to the prime minister of Greece, stating how against this you are, I thought it best to post on the dog site as well, so please go to the Human society of the United states of America and send an email to protest against this barbaric practice, thanks.

dogs_4_me
08-11-2004, 03:48 PM
gladly, its inhumane to be doing things such as that.

carole
08-11-2004, 03:56 PM
Thanks, you will see it guides you as to what to write so its a piece of cake as the saying goes, please unite and send a message, so hopefully your letter will matter and make a difference , thank you all.

Kfamr
08-11-2004, 11:50 PM
Is there any links you could provide?

That's horrible. Why are people so cruel? :(

dukedogsmom
08-11-2004, 11:58 PM
Here's his name and email: E-mail for Prime Minister Kostas Karamanlis: [email protected]

CatMama78
08-12-2004, 11:49 AM
Thanks carole.

I looked up the Humane Society of US and sent the prime minister an e-mail.

Every little bit helps.

carole
08-12-2004, 05:35 PM
Thank you to all who took the time and effort to read this and send on an email, yes every little bit helps hopefully, these dogs lifes could be in our hands.

Thank Dukedogsmom for posting the link, I am not good at all that stuff.

Fingers and paws crossed this has some effect on the outcome of these poor creatures.

clara4457
08-12-2004, 06:26 PM
Carole,

Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention. It is an extremely sad situation and I hope that the media storm will stop the slaughter.

I emailed the prime minister of Greece and I hope everyone does the same.

Clara

carole
08-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Thank you, yes the more of us that can band together and stand united and tell them to stop this barbaric action , the better, please will everyone send a letter, thank you.