PDA

View Full Version : Cooper Hogs the Door Mouse Toy!;o)

kimlovescats
08-10-2004, 08:23 PM
Another great gift from Staci (shais_mom)

The first kitty is Tabitha, and then later you briefly see Angel .... Cooper growled and would not share this toy! We will have to play with this one in shifts!;)

shais_mom
08-10-2004, 11:34 PM
omgosh!!
how adorable!!!
I love it!!!
I am glad he likes it!! ;)
Can't wait for more pics of the bunny and the dogs and the kitties!
Is that Tucker in the background? Did I miss something, was he limping? :(

jazzcat
08-10-2004, 11:54 PM
Oh Kim I just love Cooper!!! He's a riot jumping for that toy.

Adorable video!!

kimlovescats
08-10-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
Is that Tucker in the background? Did I miss something, was he limping? :(

NO! That was baby Angel girl!;)

shais_mom
08-11-2004, 12:05 AM
aaaahhh!!
I see!!!

sigh
I would love for her to be MY angel! ;)

kimlovescats
08-11-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
aaaahhh!!
I see!!!

sigh
I would love for her to be MY angel! ;)

Well, you can always come and visit her!;) But no fair stealing!!!:eek: :D

lizzielou742
08-11-2004, 08:08 AM
Oh how cute! I am so jealous - I'd love to have Cooper and Tabitha playing at my house!! Cooper looked so proud of himself at the end when he finally managed to get the toy on the ground. Sweet video. :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-11-2004, 08:16 AM
What a great toy! Cute video - looks like the furkids love playing with that toy - and it is such good training of the Cat Olympics too!

catcrazylady
08-11-2004, 08:23 AM
Oh my goodness gracious sakes alive!!! Does cooper have springs in his legs??!! What a bouncy, bouncy boy! He is so cute and all the other kitties decided to just back off and let him have at it. That is so funny!
Cooper you are such a cute spring loaded little boy! I would love to have you and Pepper Jack play together someday. Actually I would like you to play with Pepper Jack all the time! Wanna come live with me???http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
08-11-2004, 08:51 AM
The one thing,about The found cats being older,as they dont have the spirit of Copper,who is jumping,for joy! What a Lively Cat!

rg_girlca
08-11-2004, 04:52 PM
Ahhh Cooper, are you practicing for the high jump in the Catolympics.:D Well I give you a definite 10 sweetie.
Wow Kim, Cooper is really enjoying that mousie.
What a great video.