PDA

View Full Version : Omg! Guess what happened!!

molucass
07-29-2004, 04:42 PM
OMG! My sister just came here from work, and she was hysterical crying, and guess what happened....

She works at wal-mart and she walked back to the shoe department, and this guy had pulled the security tag off the shoes, and was putting them on..
My sister said "Can I help you sir?" and he said "No you can't!", and my sister said "Well what are you doing!?" and he said "I'm stealing these d*mn shoes!", and she goes "Well don't you know that's illegal?!?" and he goes "Well, so is this, but I'm doing it anyway!",. and he pulled a gun on her!!!!!

She said shes going to quit, but I don't blame her. She has a 10 mo. old baby, and she doesn't need to be killed at her job...

We live in a very small hick town, so this is a rare thing and even the manager over the store told her that there has never been anyone come in the store and pull a gun on anyone.

This is like the 3rd time shes caught someone stealing, and shes only been working there a couple months.

Anyways, I guess this is a pointless post, but it really freaked me out....so I thought I would share.

Logan
07-29-2004, 04:44 PM
Did they arrest the guy? I hope so! Sure am glad you're sister is ok.

Logan

Amber
07-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Wow, i would have just freaked.

That had to be the most terrifying thing ever. :(

just over a pair of shoes? :rolleyes:

molucass
07-29-2004, 04:47 PM
I knew I left something out..

Yeah, thankfully some other people saw what went on, and they went up to the front to get someone... They said that some people were able to pin him to the ground so he couldn't do anything and got the gun away from him.. The store called the cops, and put the store on lock down so he couldn't get out if he was able to get away. And he was arrested.

Rhodie
07-29-2004, 04:49 PM
Yikes! How scary!:eek: :eek: I'm glad your sister is okay!

BitsyNaceyDog
07-29-2004, 05:00 PM
I'm scared just thinking about it.
I'm glad she is alright. I would quit too, I wouldn't feel safe there ever again. I'm glad that they caught that guy.

primabella
07-29-2004, 05:01 PM
OMG thank God she didn't get hurt! That must have been so scary.. and seriously, all for a pair of shoes?

I hope she can find a good job.. I've heard only bad things about working at Wal-Mart.

popcornbird
07-29-2004, 05:02 PM
OMG!!! :eek: That is SO scary!!! Glad your sister is ok, and I hope that guy was arrested.

Karen
07-29-2004, 05:27 PM
Thank goodness she's okay!!!!!! How very scary, thankfully other people were able to subdue him!

KYS
07-29-2004, 05:49 PM
How scary for your sister.
I am so glad that others took action and
that peice of crap was arrested.
I was scared just reading the post.

anna_66
07-29-2004, 06:00 PM
Wow, that would have been so scary! I'm glad they got him and your sister is alright.

dappledoxie
07-29-2004, 06:32 PM
Yikes!!! How terrible, I worked at Wal-Mart for a month and you guys wouldn't begin to think of the things that happen, just in a month! It was awful, I mean I like going to Wal-Mart to shop but I'll never go back there to work!

I'm so glad she's ok!

sirrahbed
07-29-2004, 07:07 PM
That is so scary just to read - I have gooseflesh!:eek: Thank God your sister is OK - hope this does not affect her too badly and she can get over the fear she must still have. I am so glad that the man was caught and arrested. Wow!

stacwase
07-29-2004, 07:14 PM
I think I would have peed my pants. Thank God she's OK.

Tonya
07-29-2004, 09:54 PM
Jeepers! That poor thing! I'm glad nothing happened to her.

kingrattus
07-29-2004, 10:44 PM
wow, talk about scary.

sorry everything is in lower case, my keyboard for some reason doesn't want to shift, so please bare with me.

the post office manager had a simular scare, a month before i took over her job..she quit... a group of guys cased out the pharma plus and post office..which is in the pharma plus..., they planed to rob the post office and set a bomb.

thank god one of them warned her about it out of guilt and they weren't able to rob the place but they did set a bomb and the whole college square was filled with cops and all employees had to flee.

the bomb ended up being a smoke bomb, but someone could have gotten hurt during the planed robery.

i was also told that the cops hung around for a week to ease everyones nerves.

yay for 8.00 bucks an hour.

wolfie
07-29-2004, 11:17 PM
That's so scary! I'm glad your sister is all right. I don't blame her for quitting.

jenfer
07-29-2004, 11:24 PM
:eek: :eek: How scary!!! I am glad your sis is ok!

RobiLee
07-30-2004, 12:25 AM
I'm so glad you're sister is alright. What a very scary thing to have happen. I don't blame her one bit for wanting to quit. I'm just glad that they were able to arrest the guy.

Robin

CatMama78
07-30-2004, 09:40 AM
Sheesh!!! How scary. I'm so glad she is all right. She should quit espescially if she no longer feels comfortable. Not worth it!!

cloverfdx
07-30-2004, 10:48 AM
That is terrible :(, i hope your Sister is OK and feeling better soon. I too would quit on the spot. :(

DJFyrewolf36
07-30-2004, 12:53 PM
The nerve of some people! Glad they arrested that jerk! Working for walmart sucks from what I hear...this is just another case!

I would have walked out on the spot!