PDA

View Full Version : Zack

LHCamry
07-10-2004, 06:17 AM
Zack

You are a very handsome fellow. It sounds like your family loves you very much. Glad you made DOTD. Have a great day.:) :) :)

tatsxxx11
07-10-2004, 11:23 AM
Greetings Zack!!! Oh, what a handsome doggie dude you are, so buff and cut:D And don't you look super cool, all decked out in your water gear...gotta love those paddlin' pups:D And what a smart fellow you are too...I'll bet it's hard for your parents too pull a fast one off on you:D You know we all slow down just a tad when we hit those middle years. But it sounds like nothing keeps dynamic Zack from living life to it's fullest! What a wonderful, loving companion your family is blessed with! Zack, I hope today you're treated to all your faves...a swim, walk, car ride and even a quick roll in some smelly stuff; and of course lots of kisses and treats:D After all, this is YOUR day!!! Congratulations to you precious Zack, our super duper Saturday Dog of the Day! Me and mine send you bunches of hugs and happy tail wags on your well earned day of honor! And continued good health to you sweetheart! I wish for you and your family many more happy years of shared love and companionship:)

Jax
07-10-2004, 11:36 AM
Zach, you are one big stud!! It looks like you are ready for an episode of "Miami Vice"! What a handsome little man, with such loving eyes, masculine form and cute pointy earsies!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

Marie410
07-10-2004, 06:36 PM
What a handsome dog you are. Your picture just make me want to go for swim :cool: Congratulations on being todays Dog of the Day :D

isset
07-10-2004, 09:56 PM
Very cute dog!