PDA

View Full Version : sammy

Lillycat
07-01-2004, 06:21 AM
how precious your baby picture is! how wonderful you have your sister with you! congratulations to the dotd!!!

LHCamry
07-01-2004, 07:00 AM
Sammy

What a beautiful baby you are. I would love to see a picture of you now.I bet you are just as pretty now as you were as a baby.
Glad you made DOTD. I got to see you. Have a great day.:) :) :)

anna_66
07-01-2004, 07:28 AM
Good morning Sammy! Oh my how precious you were when you were a little pup:D

How lucky you are that your mom & dad went back and got your sister. I bet you two just have a ton of fun together out on that farm of yours. How cool it is that you have a pond, it must be really great swimming in it:D

Congrats again you sweet DOG OF THE DAY you!

tatsxxx11
07-01-2004, 07:56 AM
Oh Sammy!!! What a precious puppy you were:D I can just imagine how handsome you are "all grown up!":) How wonderful that you now too, have sister Amy to play with to help work off some of that extra energy!:D You two are so lucky to have a big ranch to romp around on, not one but TWO ponds to play in and devoted humans to spoil you rotten and cater to your every whim! No wonder you're spoiled rotten; who could deny you anything???:) Now, if only I could be there to see you perform your wiggly butt, kissy face, smiling routine!!! How precious! Sammy, keep up the good work bringing such joy to your family and I hope you and sweet Amy enjoy a very special day, celebrating your much deserved Dog of the Day cudos:) Lots of hugs and kisses to you cutie pie!

pipersmom
07-01-2004, 08:26 AM
Sammy, you precious little puppy! I could just eat you up! And your little kissy, growly, wiggle-butt thing must be just the cutest thing in the world to see!

I hope you and Amy have the best of fun today!

Kiss Kiss Kiss! ;-)

Dot
07-01-2004, 09:22 AM
What a cute DOTD you are, Sammy!

We would all love to see a picture of grown up you, doing your "kissy face", in the Dog/General forum!

:-Dot

Kona & Oreo's mom
07-01-2004, 09:44 AM
Congratulations, Sammy, on being DOTD! I, too, would love to see your current picture. I'll bet you are handsome.

I loved the description of your smile. Gorwing up, I had an Aussie named Zeke who also smiled with a toothy grin like you. You made me think of him today, so thank you!

Have a very special day, sweet Sammy.

musiske
07-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Sammy you are SO sweet. You definitly deserve Dog Of The Day. And you smile that's SOOO sweet, my dalmatian smiles but not when I make a kissing noise:D. Congrats Sammy it's your day:)

K9soul
07-01-2004, 10:25 AM
Oh Sammy, in the dictionary definition of adorable, they should have your puppy picture there :D. What an irrestable sweetheart! I too bet you are such a handsome young man now. I had to laugh as I pictured you doing your wonderful smiling routine. What a precious boy you are to your family! I'd just love to see more pictures of you as well as your sister!

Have a wonderful, fun-filled day Sammy, our wonderful Dog of the Day!

Jax
07-01-2004, 01:46 PM
OMG, what a cuuuutie you are Sammy!! Look at that darling face. I bet you are a big handsome man now, hunky!! What a cool trick you do, to show mommy how much you love her!
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

RobiLee
07-01-2004, 09:05 PM
Sammy...you are just too cute! What an adorable little pup. I sure would like to see pics of you all grown up. I'll bet you are a handsome gentleman.

Congrats on being our Dog of the Day.

Enjoy your day, Sammy!

Robin :)