PDA

View Full Version : I want you all to meet the newest members of my family:)

Tina
06-25-2004, 04:13 PM
I know I'm not on this side that often anymore. I usually just read about how everyone's cats and look at the pictures.

Well as of last week we had two new kitties come to our home. They are both such sweethearts.:)

A lady found them along side of the road and was looking homes for them. She orginally found like 5 of them so I called and told her I may adopt one. Well I ended up with 2 instead of 1. They are probably around 10 weeks old or so. I have already taken them to the vet to be checked out, everything seems to be well with them. They will be going back next month again for another exam. She ran test and everything came back just fine so they are healthy as can be.

Anyways here are the pictures sorry they are not the best. I will try and get better one's later on. Oh, their names are Bandit(boy kitty) and Smokey(girl kitty)

Here is Bandit
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/svo1fast4_lady/Bandit%20and%20Smokey/Bandit.jpg
Sorry about the glowing eyes.

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/svo1fast4_lady/Bandit%20and%20Smokey/Bandit2.jpg
Playing
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/svo1fast4_lady/Bandit%20and%20Smokey/Bandit_and_Smokey.jpg
Both of them playing
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/svo1fast4_lady/Bandit%20and%20Smokey/Magic_and_Spookie.jpg
Together on the chair, Smokey is the one in the front with her eyes open.
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/svo1fast4_lady/Bandit%20and%20Smokey/Magic_and_Spookie2.jpg
Together again.
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/svo1fast4_lady/Bandit%20and%20Smokey/Smokey.jpg
Smokey by herself.

Hope you all like the pictures.:)

GoldenRetrLuver
06-25-2004, 04:14 PM
I saw your new signature in another thread, and was wondering when you got two kitties! :eek:

They're adorable! :D I love all black cats. What cuties!

Congratulations on your new additions! :)

kimlovescats
06-25-2004, 04:31 PM
Welcome Smokey and Bandit! You are two adorable little blackies! Hope to see lots more of you here on the Cat Side!;)

ChrisH
06-25-2004, 04:38 PM
Aww, they are both adorable! :D

Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing, Tina. :)

Laura's Babies
06-25-2004, 04:45 PM
Awe! How CUTE! Brother and sister blackies !!! Always a friend and somebody to play with, sleep with and get into trouble with. How much fun you are going to have with TWO kittens in the house!!! I am so jealous!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-25-2004, 05:19 PM
Yeah! Two little blackies!! They are adorable! :D Welcome to PT Bandit and Smokey! :D

AmberLee
06-25-2004, 05:41 PM
Oh, and aren't they adorable!

bluekat
06-25-2004, 06:12 PM
Congratulations on your new additions!:D

I was wondering when you'd post about them;)

They are adorable!:D

Craftlady
06-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Congradulations on your new additions to your family. Love the photos, thanks for sharing with us. :)

RedHedd
06-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Aww Two blackies! How do you tell them apart or are their purrsonalities already different so you can tell? Just curious - my only experience with a blackie was my Siamese mix kitty's litter, one of whom was a black we named Winchester. He was SO sweet.

thelmalu99
06-25-2004, 06:16 PM
Gotta love kittens! Look at those two, they're so precious! I think I'm getting kitten fever again... :D

Congratulations!

Karen
06-25-2004, 06:39 PM
Weeee! Let the fun begin! Two new little black kitties to romp through the house, pounce on you at three a.m. and then just win you right back over with their cuteness!

Tina
06-25-2004, 07:02 PM
Thanks everyone!!

Sometimes I do have a hard time telling them apart, one way I can tell them a part is Banit has no white on him. Smokey she has white hair in her ears. I bought them a couple collars so I could tell them apart but they are still alittle to big.

Bandit is alot sweeter loves to cuddle and he purrs more. Smokey she would rather keep to herself she does purr some also.

Right now we keep them in the spare/kids bathroom at night. We are afraid they will try to get the bird while we are asleep.

Our shower is broke in our bathroom right now, anyways my husband went to take a shower this morning in the other bathroom. He came back in the bedroom and said "those crazy cats got in the shower with me, I looked down and both of them were at my feet, I thought cats didn't like water!"

I just laughed and rolled my eyes at him.:rolleyes:

Lillycat
06-25-2004, 07:23 PM
aw, soooo cute!

Fox-Gal
06-25-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Tina
Our shower is broke in our bathroom right now, anyways my husband went to take a shower this morning in the other bathroom. He came back in the bedroom and said "those crazy cats got in the shower with me, I looked down and both of them were at my feet, I thought cats didn't like water!"

I just laughed and rolled my eyes at him.:rolleyes:

LOL that's cute. Years ago, I had a cat, named Baggy Pants and when my father had surgey on his arm, he had to take baths, not to get the arm wet. It became a nightly thing of him yelling for me to get my cat out of his tub. I go in there and there would be Baggy Pants swimming around the tub. That cat loved water. I guess some cats do.

Your kittens are so cute they remind me of when my Lita was a baby. Congradulations on your new family members.

jazzcat
06-25-2004, 09:45 PM
Aww how cute, welcome to PT Smokey and Bandit!!!!

trayi52
06-26-2004, 01:46 AM
I have been noticing these two adorable babies in you sig. I just knew you had you some really cute little kittys!

They are both so adorable!

Willie:)

NoahsMommy
06-26-2004, 02:07 AM
BABIES!!! Didn't you read my mantra thread? ;) Just kidding...they are SOOOO cute!! Congrats on the adorable new babies!

catcrazylady
06-26-2004, 06:23 AM
HOW ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see lots more pictures of these cuties and I'm sure you will have fun stories to tell with two cute kittens running around!!
They are so cute!!!

catmandu
06-26-2004, 09:29 AM
Great Kittens!

catmandu
06-26-2004, 09:33 AM
I was running , out of time,but have to thankyou for giving Smokey and the Bandit a second chance! Sn\mokey and the Bandit,Great Title for a Movie!

Tina
06-26-2004, 03:50 PM
Thanks everyone!

Fox-Gal that is so funny about your cat getting in the tub and swimming in it.:D

catmandu- he..he.. your the first person that noticed where their names came from.

I was going to name them Magic and Spookie but my daughter couldn't say Spookie very well. She kept saying Smookie or something like that. Well I was telling my brother and he was like why not name her "Smokey" I said ok and I'll name her brother "Bandit" like after the movie.