PDA

View Full Version : Caeleigh ~video~

Kfamr
06-25-2004, 03:33 AM
Just one of her playing. She absolutely loves this toy that I bought them.

catcrazylady
06-25-2004, 05:54 AM
Well, it certainly looks like your both have a great time! She really does love that toy doesn't she? I just know behind that camera your having as much fun as she is!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

shais_mom
06-25-2004, 06:01 AM
aaaww
Caleigh is definately my favorite! :)
Your floor is really pretty also, my back porch is like that but green and black.

kimlovescats
06-25-2004, 06:11 AM
Caeleigh is so pretty and what a darling video!!! That toy is really neat!:)

catmandu
06-25-2004, 09:05 AM
Its hard , to tell who , is havingthe most fun , you or Caeleigh , I love that about the interactive Cat Toys , like The Found Cats all time favorite, The Cat Dancer!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-25-2004, 09:57 AM
I'd like to wager that Caleigh will be losing a pound or two before it's time for her to go back home. ;) :D She sure looks like she's having a blast! And where was Orion during all this?

She sure is a pretty kitty. :D

jazzcat
06-25-2004, 03:01 PM
How cute!!! She sure is having a good time with toy. Does Orion play too??

Thanks for sharing the video, I loved seeing it.

trayi52
06-26-2004, 12:45 AM
Wow! Kay, Caeleigh is really having a great time with that toy! I really love seeing you have such a good time with her.

Are you liking having a cat around? Me thinks, you look like you are having a blast!

Thanks for posting the video, Kay. Now I am going to watch it some more, LOL, it is always so much fun seeing videos of all the furry ones!

Willie:)

Kfamr
06-26-2004, 01:07 AM
Thanks everyone.

It is fun... especially since she bounces around like crazy trying to get it.

Orion plays too, but his favorite is the laser pointer.