PDA

View Full Version : Say "Hello" to Claire and Cooper....

kimlovescats
06-24-2004, 08:02 PM
Nope... kitten "season" isn't over yet. A local rescue took in 16 kittens just in one day .... I took two of them home with me!:rolleyes:

This first one was found on the side of the road .... she was absolutely COVERED with cockleburrs! It took me an hour or more to pick them out one by one! :eek:

Meet Claire aka "Claire Bear"!

http://kengland.photosite.com/~photos/tn/4163_348.ts1088016173062.jpg

Next is Cooper ... he is a bit shy about being handled ... and a tad skittish, but he will purr for me! I have always wanted a long haired white kitty ... and the blue eyes completed the "package"! :rolleyes: :D

Meet Cooper:

http://kengland.photosite.com/~photos/tn/4166_348.ts1088016660031.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-24-2004, 08:05 PM
Awwww....more adorable kittens. Claire Bear is adorable and Cooper, what a looker he's going to be! :D Never a dull moment at Kim's house. :D

Steffi N
06-24-2004, 08:19 PM
Claire and Cooper are adorable. They are very lucky to have you taking care of them.
Kim, I hope you didn't prick yourself taking out all those cockleburrs.
Special request. We haven't seen Angel for a while. :)

QueenScoopalot
06-24-2004, 08:20 PM
What a pair of beauties! :eek: Is it just the picture, or are Cooper's ears tinged with orange? He may end up being a flame point himmi X if so. Is he deaf? Kitten season will never ever end me thinks. :rolleyes: *sigh* Jan

catnapper
06-24-2004, 08:21 PM
OOOOOO *Squeel* I mus have Claire!! :D Look at that beautiful white chest! *kisses* to both precious kittens!

kimlovescats
06-24-2004, 08:30 PM
Yes, QS .... Cooper has flame tips on his ears and part of his tail is lightly orange as well. I'm sure both will darken as he grows! ;)

catcrazylady
06-24-2004, 08:47 PM
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!! What doll babies!!!! They are both as cute as buttons!!!
Are you fostering or adopting?

kimlovescats
06-24-2004, 08:50 PM
CCL ... like every cat that has come through my front door.... my home is their home, unless a better opportunity for them comes along ... or they are not happy with the others here.

How is that for a non-committed answer!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D
However I did get an e-mail regarding another pregnant mom-cat with a grown kitten from a previous litter ... but unfortunately I am at maximum capacity now with these last two!:( I DO know my limits .... and I have reached them for now.;)

jazzcat
06-24-2004, 10:02 PM
They are adorable!!!!

Kim, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to stop looking at your posts that are introducing someone new. They make me want a kitten really badly. The past two summers I have adopted a cat, first Jazz in August of 2002 and Scout last July. I don't think my husband will stand for it a third year in a row.

You don't know how much I want to jump in the car and drive over to get one.

miese Katze
06-24-2004, 10:27 PM
Hey......so.....will Claire be stopping by Portland, OR any time soon? If so, I've got a couch she could sleep on for however long she likes........

Just saying......;)

Uniqueviking
06-24-2004, 10:28 PM
Aww, they are absolutely adorable http://www.sitecenter.dk/uniqueviking/nss-folder/smilies/Hearts_smile.gif

I really gotta start rowing now... :D

QueenScoopalot
06-24-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
CCL ... like every cat that has come through my front door.... my home is their home, unless a better opportunity for them comes along ... or they are not happy with the others here.

How is that for a non-committed answer!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D
However I did get an e-mail regarding another pregnant mom-cat with a grown kitten from a previous litter ... but unfortunately I am at maximum capacity now with these last two!:( I DO know my limits .... and I have reached them for now.;) I have to admit, the only ones I feel the need to keep (unless the ultimate home comes along) are handicapped cats. I consider myself only a 'stepping stone' for a new and better life! ;) It beats the streets! :D :) :) :D

kimlovescats
06-24-2004, 10:32 PM
I wish there were more PT people who lived near me ..... or that would drive and meet me somewhere.... then I wouldn't have to bring them all home with me!!!!:eek: :D Not that it would really stop me ... but one can think!!!:rolleyes: ;)

kimlovescats
06-24-2004, 10:34 PM
QS .... if it were only easier to FIND homes around here!!! Maybe I am just too picky? :rolleyes:

QueenScoopalot
06-24-2004, 10:39 PM
DREAM ON KIM!!! DREAM ON! Geesh, I could only wish the same around here....sooooo many irresponsible, get this cat out now, or I'll dump it mentality here. Not just here, but everywhere. ARGHHH. We can only do so much, we can only do so much, we can only do so much...we can save the world right?? :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: We have to pat ourselves on the back and say...thank God for the ones we saved. Think about the outcome otherwise! :eek: Birth, death, disease, and..:( all too many others. Jan

manda_moo87
06-24-2004, 11:36 PM
Aw, such precious little babies...:) I love little Claire's markings and Cooper's blue eyes! They're just too darn cute!

NoahsMommy
06-24-2004, 11:52 PM
You've picked PERFECT names for these adorable babies! Sooooo cute! :)

trayi52
06-25-2004, 12:25 AM
They are both so cute, I'm like Lori, if my husband gave the word, I would be driving to your house to pick out me another kitty!

It would be hard to choose from those two, they are both so darn cute!

Me wants another kitten, two cats just isn't enough! It is for hubby, but not for me!

Willie:)

krazyaboutkatz
06-25-2004, 12:32 AM
Awwwwww! They're both so adorable and I love their names too.:D
Claire kind of resembles my Sky and sometime in my future I'm going to adopt a flamepoint.;)

slick
06-25-2004, 12:43 AM
Oh my gosh, it's more cuteness overload!!! I would love to take them both if I could. Kisses to you sweeties.