PDA

View Full Version : Yardley Has A Friend

K & L
06-24-2004, 09:03 AM
Yardley has brought a little friend to the backyard. It’s a little black kitten appearing to be around 3 months of age! It seems to be pretty feral and took off when I opened the arcadia door to feed. I noticed it came back a few minutes later and ate with Yardley, but was gone after that! Does this ever end?:eek: I will try and capture a picture when possible!

catmandu
06-24-2004, 09:07 AM
Hopefully , you can tame the Black Kitten , ane then havehim , or her altered , so that the chian , of Kittens , can be brokjen. and at three months , he is not tooold , to rehome! Yardley , must trust you , to recommend you ,to his friends!

catcrazylady
06-24-2004, 09:49 AM
No Lisa, it doesn't end! It's exhausting isn't it? I just feel so depressed when another one shows up. I know what I have to do and I will keep doing it but I would love to take a break from seeing the lost strays for a while. It's just so sad.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/frown.gif

sirrahbed
06-24-2004, 09:53 AM
I guess it doesn't end soes it? Yardley must have been telling the other strays about you!!;) Word gets around!!
Unless - this kitty saw your house tour and liked it??:D We need to keep these cats OFF the computer!!

slick
06-24-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Yardley must have been telling the other strays about you!!;) Word gets around!!
LOL That's what I was thinking. So many mouths to feed. It must be discouraging to see the brood grow and grow in numbers knowing that they are strays and ferals. They are so blessed to have you in their lives.

catnapper
06-24-2004, 11:10 AM
Another kitty finds the sanctuary of your yard! They really just know whom to go to!!!

jazzcat
06-24-2004, 11:36 AM
Lisa, I think the K&L Bed & Breakfast is open for business. you better check your roof for a vacancy sign, lol!

Catsnclay
06-24-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by K & L
Does this ever end?:eek:

Nope, not when you have that neon sign on your house, that only cats can read!! :D :) :eek:

Catsnclay
06-24-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by K & L
Does this ever end?:eek:

Nope, not when you have that neon sign on your house, that only cats can read!! :D :) :eek:

Laura's Babies
06-24-2004, 07:32 PM
I saw a thing on TV once about back in the old days when hobo's use to travel around. They would leave signs that nobody else understood that let other hobo's know what they would find at a house.. A emblem for food, another for friendly people, another for unfriendly and so on.. Maybe that is what the cats are doing, you have been marked in kitty language and don't know it! FREE FOOD! FRIENDLY LADY! POSSIABLE HOME!

I am still trying to come up with a solution for my neighbors cat that had the kittens the last time I was home. I was not home 5 MINUTES last night and she was at my door! Like to have broke my heart to see her, she looks AWFUL. Thin as a rail, ate up with fleas to the point that she is loosing her fur, her once beautiful long silky fur is short, thin, and dry now. I AM going to do something this time... I have a idea but I am not going to speak about it till I see if I can do it...

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-24-2004, 07:57 PM
Unfortunately, no, it never ends. :(

kimlovescats
06-24-2004, 08:05 PM
I hope this baby will soon trust you ... so you can work your "magic" on it!!! ;)