PDA

View Full Version : Baby Shower for Kimlovescats Grandbaby!!

sirrahbed
06-21-2004, 03:03 PM
Hi everyone! Catcrazylady, Lorraine (rg_girlca), Pam and I are helping to hostess a PT Baby Shower for Kim's new grandbaby who is due in October. The websites where she is registered will also directly mail many of the items for you if you choose. If you would like the address you can even post your request here and one of us will PM you the address and that will also keep this invitation current!! Thanks!!
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/invite2.jpg

kimlovescats
06-21-2004, 06:24 PM
I can't thank you all enough for even thinking to do this for us. With Amy Beth only being 19 and unmarried, this will help just so much more than you know! She has hopes that the "father" will do right by her and the child when he is released from jail. Yep, he went to jail just after she found out she was pregnant ... not the happiest of situations for a first grandbaby, but we love baby Jenna and will welcome her with loving arms! ;)

catcrazylady
06-21-2004, 07:26 PM
I think this is a wonderful idea!! A new baby for Tabitha!

You know we love you Kim!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

rg_girlca
06-21-2004, 11:02 PM
Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh a baby shower. I just love it.
I went out shopping tonight with my son's girlfriend, just to look for some new sandals, but landed up buying a few baby things also.

IT WAS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN.

I never thought I would say this, but.....I can't wait to be a grandma.:D

sirrahved
06-22-2004, 12:24 AM
Mom-

I'd like to make a blanket and hat for the baby!

Kim- Could you tell me or inquire about a color motif?

sirrahbed
06-22-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by sirrahved
Mom-

I'd like to make a blanket and hat for the baby!

Kim- Could you tell me or inquire about a color motif?

Amy Beth like pink and girlie:D But, Kim may be able to check with her and see what she thinks - Kim?? Omegosh - Devon just learned to crochet from a book and her grandma and made the CUTEST blanket and hat for her soon-to-be niece (and MY grandbaby) Misha!! Amy Beth will love it!!! :D

NoahsMommy
06-22-2004, 12:35 AM
What a sweet idea! :) I was JUST at Target shopping for a baby shower this weekend...a girl at that! :)

When is your daughter due, Kim?

kimlovescats
06-22-2004, 12:42 AM
Oh sirrahved, what a thoughtful idea .... please don't feel you have to do this, but she likes pink of course, and her nursery has lime green, teal and purple as well. Actually I can attach a picture of her bedding for you.

Noahs' mommy .... Amy Beth is due October 20th. ;)

NoahsMommy
06-22-2004, 12:46 AM
Thanks! :)

Is that attachment the actual baby's room??? If so, I'm jealous of the baby.... I want that room!!!! ;)

sirrahved
06-22-2004, 12:54 AM
Ooooh I just LOVE the color combination! And I don't feel like I have to- I'd like the practice;)

catmandu
06-22-2004, 09:04 AM
We have your address , and will se , if Ican get The Cat Sitters , to knit something for Jenna! Found Cats are hoping taht Things work out , and your Son In Law, has seen, the error , of his ways!

kimlovescats
06-22-2004, 09:39 AM
Thank you Gary .... prayers for their future as a family is the best we can ask for!!!;)

sirrahbed
06-22-2004, 08:05 PM
just a little *bump* in case anyone missed the invitation - traffic has been moving the threads very quickly:)

sirrahved
06-22-2004, 11:11 PM
I went and got the yarn this evening, and already I have a six inch square done (I'm working in rounds for those of you who know about crocheting)! I went with the teal-lime green-purple in a microfiber yarn and it's soooooo soft!

I'm excited. I haven't had motivation to crochet since I got the first baby blanket done!