PDA

View Full Version : Baby!

Ilovemydoggy
06-20-2004, 03:01 AM
Aww, What a sweetie pie you are! I love your cute face. Have a great time with your family. :) Oh, Congrats on being the DOTD. ^_^

Lillycat
06-20-2004, 06:09 AM
what a sweet, sweet baby you are! congratulations to the dotd!

tatsxxx11
06-20-2004, 08:30 AM
Oh Baby,what a precious pup you are; just look at that adorable face:D No wonder your family spoils you rotten! And, you're a girl after my own heart, wanting things to be "just so!":D Your family is so lucky to have such a sweet, loving and loyal pup...a best friend and devoted companion, like you! Congratulations to you beautiful Baby, our perfect choice for our extra special Sunday Dog of the Day honors! I hope you and your proud family have a wonderful Sunday celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight...and Father's Day! (Don't forget to give him a few exta slurpy licks today;) ) Kisses and happy tail wags to you, precious Baby!!!:)

anna_66
06-20-2004, 08:52 AM
Baby you are one special girl, and a big cutie pie to boot:D
I hope you have yourself a terrific day today!

LHCamry
06-20-2004, 09:12 AM
Baby

You are so beautiful. I just love your color. I bet your parents do love you very much. I would if you were mine. I am so glad that you have found a family that loves you very much and takes such good care of you. have a great life.:) :) :)

konagirl
06-20-2004, 10:41 AM
Baby---you crack me up with your insistence that things be in their place. That is the funniest dog story I've heard in long time!!

P.S. You've got sweet eyes. (:

Jax
06-20-2004, 01:33 PM
What an adoooorable Baby girl!! You have the most unique markings and the cutest eyes that make my heart melt!! You are such a wonderful daughter beautiful B!! Congrats for being Our Awesome Dog of the Day!! :) :D :) 0

huskylab
06-20-2004, 01:35 PM
Oh MY:eek: arent you a little precious one Baby!!!! What an adorable little girl you are, and a neat freak too? Too Cute:D
A rough start for you and the last one to go, now look you, guess you'll show them up huh:p Glad today is your special day, but hey Im sure everyday is special for you no doubt and as it should be!!

pipersmom
06-21-2004, 04:46 PM
Sorry to be late little Baby girl, but I had to drop in and tell you how precious you are! Mwah!!