PDA

View Full Version : poor doodles :(

cali
06-16-2004, 05:52 PM
dont worry he alive. by some miracal, see when my mom brought Honey home she locked out dogs up, and put happy in my room, happy apperently got exited and tor the top off of the cage, the screen section was bend right out of shape when I saw it. anway happy apperntly attacked doodles because when I saw him he was scared out of his mind, with a cut just under his eye, blood of his head, and feet, and ear, a bloody nose and a cut on his tummy. I got him cleaned up and moved him to a new cage, where he is doing MUCH better now and is recovering nicely.lets just say I was not to pleased with happy. and doodles is darn lucky he is still alive!
here he is looking better just a little scruffed up still

HollandLoppy89
06-16-2004, 09:53 PM
Im sorry to hear about poor doodles. he/she(?) looked alot better in the picture though. Hopefully everything is ok for your baby. More update on it would be great. Get well soon doodles!

mnmmichael
06-17-2004, 08:25 PM
Sorry this happened. This sounds very -err- painfull. I hope he completely recovers soon!!!

mnmmichael

wolfie
06-18-2004, 11:24 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. Get well soon Doodles.

tatsxxx11
06-18-2004, 01:08 PM
Oh dear:( Poor Doodles! Thank goodness he survived the ordeal! Hopeyou heal quickly sweetie!

popcornbird
06-18-2004, 07:24 PM
OMG! Poor Doodles! So glad to hear he's okay!