PDA

View Full Version : Charlie died :(

IttyBittyKitty
06-13-2004, 08:17 PM
My partner's beloved childhood friend, Charlie the Boxer, died last Monday aged 10 years old. Scott was just DEVASTATED to lose his old mate, and I myself shed a few tears for the old fella.

Here is my fave pic of Charlie (huge pic, so those without cable might need some patience as I had a virus and have lost my Photoshop!)

He will be missed :(

trayi52
06-13-2004, 08:35 PM
I am so sorry about Charlie, he was such a beautiful Boxer! Please tell you partner, I am very sorry for his and your loss.

Play hard at the bridge, Charlie, where you will be young and free again.

R.I.P. dear sweet Charlie.

Willie

anna_66
06-13-2004, 09:15 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Charlie, he was a beautiful boy.
R.I.P. Charlie

heinz57_79
06-13-2004, 09:50 PM
RIP Charlie. Enjoy yourself at the RB, you'll be together again someday!

Sudilar
06-13-2004, 09:59 PM
So very sorry for you and your friend's great loss of Charlie. RIP.

IttyBittyKitty
06-13-2004, 10:13 PM
Thanks everyone. Charlie was lucky, he was energetic and playful right until a couple of days before he died. Yes, it was sudden but he never suffered and had a great life full of love, laughter and plenty of treats!!

A true Boxer - a puppy up until the day he died *sigh*:( :(

Logan
06-14-2004, 09:36 AM
I'm so sorry about Charlie. :( We all know the horrible heartbreak that accompanies the loss of a beloved animal.

Rest in peace, Charlie.

ramanth
06-14-2004, 11:09 AM
RIP Charlie. :(

slick
06-14-2004, 10:46 PM
How sad. Hugs for you and Scott!!

RIP dear Charlie. You are now happy and healthy at the RB and saving a spot when you can see your special human again.

Just gotta say I love that tongue in that picture. Kisses back to you sweet Charlie.

tatsxxx11
06-19-2004, 06:55 PM
My most heartfelt condolences to you and your partner on the passing of Charlie the Boxer:( What a handsome, handsome boy he was. Losing your childhood furkid is so very hard. Please know that so many here understand your pain and share in your loss. I hope you take comfort in knowing that for all his days, Charlie knew how very loved he was. How wonderful that he was able to enjoy life and his family until his passing. Wait patiently for your family at the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Charlie. Love, Sandra

IttyBittyKitty
06-21-2004, 06:13 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words! Scott's parents are looking to get another pup :)