PDA

View Full Version : A Good Book!

MariaM
06-12-2004, 10:07 PM
I realize there are alot of good dog books out there, but I would like to share one I have read. Some of you might have seen me mention it in behaviour problem posts or things like that. The book is called The Dog Listener by Jan Fennell.

It is one of the greatest books, and if you have the time, I highly recommend checking it out from the library. It is all about how dogs evolved from wolves, and Jan's past experiences, explaining her actions.

She really knows her stuff. There is so much information in there, about how a dogs mind works. So much stuff, that you'd never think of, but makes complete sense. It's all about what they're thinking, really, a wonderful, wonderful book. I am so glad that I have it, as I will probably need it for reference in the future!

ChrisH
06-13-2004, 11:29 AM
I have that book and I agree it is really good.

I also saw her on tv a while ago using her technique helping people with their problem dogs, it really works ... hmmm, Bobby has been playing up lately, maybe I should re-read the book! :D

Chris

MariaM
06-13-2004, 06:19 PM
*bump*

I wish I had seen the TV special! :(

wolfie
06-13-2004, 09:46 PM
I've never heard of it, but it sounds like a good read. I'll have to check it out next time I go to the library.

MariaM
06-13-2004, 11:03 PM
Yay! ^-^