PDA

View Full Version : A Major Video!

MariaM
06-07-2004, 10:00 PM
This is only 8 seconds long. I was trying to get Major to shake for the camera yesterday...he was waay too interested in the camera!

Edit: this is my first video!
Also, Maj took a lick at my hand in between!

Cookiebaker
06-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh how very sweet!! Big cuddles for Major! :)

trayi52
06-07-2004, 10:07 PM
Great Maria, you done it!

What a sweetheart Major is! That video really shows how much Major has grown! Wow, I am impressed!

Thanks, Maria, for sharing the great video with us, now you know that means you are going to have to make more.:D

Willie:)

MariaM
06-07-2004, 10:09 PM
I know! He is HUGE HUGE HUGE lol! THanks, I just took a few more, hope to get them up!

MariaM
06-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Aha! Another one! Here I started running backwards and he started his wonderful game of CHASING MY FEET! What fun! *sarcastic*

MariaM
06-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Another one! The first one was yesterday, the others are from about 3 minutes ago. This one, he he shook my hand, I tried to get a lick from him but he wasn't interested, and then he started chasing my feet, jumped at the camera, and what do you know? Chased my feet again!:rolleyes:

MariaM
06-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Here is where he really got the shaking action! Lol. (its the only trick he knows, I HAVE to show it off!):p

trayi52
06-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Now that one was just adorable, I had to watch that one at least five times! I loved the way he was doing his front feet while he was chasing after you! It was like he was trying his best to stomp your feet with his!!

Major, I didn't know you were such a meanie!!!

Willie:D

MariaM
06-07-2004, 10:29 PM
ANNNND The last one. This was taken the night that you saw the bedtime pics (look at my sig) It's pretty dark so it might be hard to see. He is licking my hand (sorta looks like grooming eh?)lol, I swear, LAST ONE! (I still have homework...:o )

MariaM
06-07-2004, 10:34 PM
I know! It's HILARIOUS the way his feet were going! And just look at his tail go, lol, he has hurt me with it before (not bad of course lol)

One time I picked him up and felt this beating against my stomach...:p

trayi52
06-07-2004, 10:42 PM
I know exactly what you mean Maria, Dana, my Rottie, has a bad habbit of when she wants me to pet her, she just walks up, slaps me on the side of my head! I say "oh, pretty stars", usually end up with a headache. She doesn't mean to hurt me, its just that she is so big, she doesn't realize what she is doing!

Thanks for the videos! More!

trayi52
06-07-2004, 10:48 PM
Maria, I didn't see the last one! But I just watched it, and Major is really giving you a good hand washing!

You can tell Major really loves you a lot, how sweet that video is.

Again, thanks Maria, for the videos!!

MariaM
06-07-2004, 10:49 PM
I know exactly what you mean Maria, Dana, my Rottie, has a bad habbit of when she wants me to pet her, she just walks up, slaps me on the side of my head! I say "oh, pretty stars", usually end up with a headache. She doesn't mean to hurt me, its just that she is so big, she doesn't realize what she is doing!

LOL.

There will be more videos, believe me, you'll be sick of them by Wednesday. But none tonight, I have a huge project that...was due today:o

kimlovescats
06-07-2004, 10:51 PM
How cute!!! He was much more interested in smiling for the camera than shaking!!!:D

MariaM
06-07-2004, 11:26 PM
kim: That is just TOO true!:D

Andiphant
06-08-2004, 04:07 PM
What a cutie and quite the entertainer! I was LingOL at work just now.

Shaking paw is Huey's all time favorite trick. He will do it sitting, standing, or even laying down. Plus when we taught him my husband and I unknowingly taught him different paws, so he's also ambidextrous.

Looks like Major is on his way to being a paw shaking pro too!

chocolatepuppy
06-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Major is so cute!

delidog
06-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Awww!!!
Major ..You are getting Cuter bu the Day!!!!

Hugs & Treats!!!

dukedogsmom
06-08-2004, 09:45 PM
Ok, this makes him even more adorable to me! He's so cute. Looks like he's grown quite a lot already. I think on the dog food that I got it mixed up. I was feeding Duke Puring One and Wal Mart has a brand that's just like that but about six bucks cheaper, I think. Sorry about the mix up.

MariaM
06-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Thanks everyone!

Thats ok, Val I think your name is. I'm guessing you don't know the name, otherwise you would have posted it, so could you give me the ingredients, so I can try to find the one thats similar? Do you think its Purina Beneficial?

MariaM
06-13-2004, 06:26 PM
I just wanted to bump this up, in case you never saw it! :) The picture thing on the computer isn't working so there might not be any more videos/pictures for a while.