PDA

View Full Version : Hey all been gone a long time i'm sorry

Truffles
06-03-2004, 08:20 PM
hey,

i'm so sorry for leaving again and again like a roller coaster i'm just a mess these days.all i do is sleep.oh and i still watch that dog i told yall about the chitzu the owner loves me lol.anyway 2 weeks ago i had 2 grandmals (seizures) in one day my life.which i've been depressed about that.anyway i'll do my best to post more often i'm just not at my pc as much as used to be.i have manged to type my life story thought yall would want to read it.

my life story (http://www.epilepsyfoundation.org/ecommunities/heroes/index.cfm?user_id=293)

i still need to update it and will when my brain kicks in again :p take care :)

marylyn

Karen
06-03-2004, 08:30 PM
Now, now, Marylyn - you are welcome here whenever you can be here. We understand that sometimes you cannot be, but know you love pets, and will always come back when you are healthy enough, right?

Take good care of yourself, you hear? (Like you haven't heard that a gazillion times ...) ;)

Hey, is your name pronounced like Marilyn Monroe's, or more like "Mary Lynn"? Just curious ...

My Mom was a Marilyn, and so is my littlest niece!

Miss Meow
06-03-2004, 08:33 PM
Don't be sorry for leaving and coming back. Your health is the most important thing you have, so take the time you need. We will still be here when you get back :)

{{{hugs}}} I hope things get a better for you.

lynnestankard
06-04-2004, 05:44 AM
Don't worry about it Marylyn - just take good care of yourself - Pet Talk never goes away! {{Hugs}}}

Lynne

davidpizzica
06-04-2004, 10:41 AM
You can come back any time that you are able. Your health is your first priority. BTW, growing up, I went the Dilantin & Phenobarbitol route,`Mine wasn't as severe as yours, but I had problems fitting in too. Fingers crossed I haven't seized in over 25 years.

trayi52
06-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Marylyn, as much as I enjoy your posts, your health does come first. Whenever you feel like it, just pop in and say hi.

We love you, and want you to think of your health first. So stay well, and please get to feeling better. You are very much missed when you are not here, but we do understand.

Willie:)

RobiLee
06-04-2004, 11:22 AM
Marylyn, Hi, its good to hear from you. Pop in whenever you can and say hi and let us know how you are. We all care and hope you feel better. Take good care of yourself and stay strong. Remember to come and chat with us once in awhile.

Hugs...Robin