PDA

View Full Version : The Price Of Being A Surrogate Kitten Mom.... Are you Ready For this???

kimlovescats
05-28-2004, 09:48 AM
Ok.... let's just say that Tabitha hasn't been exactly on the lobe of my ear... but you know that little hard area just above your lobe? Well .... she REALLY likes my left one.

First we shall see my right ear .....

kimlovescats
05-28-2004, 09:49 AM
NOW, for the left ear ... the one Tabitha prefers!!!

kimlovescats
05-28-2004, 09:50 AM
In case you have to ask ... YES it is swollen, red and SORE!!!! :D

Cataholic
05-28-2004, 09:59 AM
Kim,
Surragacy has its price!

kimlovescats
05-28-2004, 10:00 AM
Yep, and I'm willing to pay it!!! I LOVE this baby girl!!!:)

Kona & Oreo's mom
05-28-2004, 10:03 AM
Your poor ear. But really, how sweet is that kitty? What an angel!

catlover4ever
05-28-2004, 10:36 AM
Adoption fee for kitten needing surrogate mommy....$20.00

Cost of vet visits.......$100.00

The price of Kim's surrogate ear....PRICELESS!!!!

Kim I so sorry that you ear is red and swollen. I hope the pain eases up a little....but your absolutely right...she is worth it. - Meg

sirrahbed
05-28-2004, 10:41 AM
OWIEEE!!!!! Poor Kim!!!
giggle giggle Sorry but it IS rather cute!! Oh the PRICE Meowmies will pay!:rolleyes:
Can you attach some sort of ...uh...surrogate ear to your ear?:eek:

trayi52
05-28-2004, 11:38 AM
Kim, it is so nice to see somebody actually enjoying being in pain! How sweet, to have a little one that loves you so much. I guess this is her way of bonding with you, as her mom! Sort of like breast feeding a baby, it is different.

Thats how I bonded with Grover, she nursed my chin! She gave me little hickeys.

Sounds like she is doing really well, I am so glad to hear she is doing so good, and is healthy now, thanks to your tender loving care.

Have fun, with your new baby!

Willie:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-28-2004, 01:01 PM
OUCH that looks sore!! It's true - LOVE HURTS;)

Steffi N
05-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Poor little ears. But I know the soreness of your ears is nothing compared to the happiness in your heart.

RedHedd
05-28-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
LOVE HURTS;) giggle snort Sorry Kim. That looks sore, but it's also very cute. :D

Fox-Gal
05-28-2004, 09:20 PM
The things we do for the ones we love.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but It's good to know someone else is living in my world now too. LOL

Cali, one of my heater vent babies did that and still to this day tries. :eek: :confused: It's a battle to keep her off my neck, nipping on my ear. We have come to a compromise and she now gets a chunk of my hair and falls asleep sucking on that. See if you can come to a compromise too before your ear looks like raw meat.
Or if nothing else you can always have another piercing whole in that ear, made by love. ;) ;)

Hope your ear feels better soon, but your a good surrogate mommy and as with all mommy's a little pain is worth it in the end.

catcrazylady
05-29-2004, 06:32 AM
ROFLOL!! I really don't mean to laugh at your pain but that is so darn funny!! What we won't do for our little furry babies! I think I would let that little cutie suck on my ear until it fell off!
:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
05-29-2004, 08:37 AM
ouch! wHEN sCRAPPY WAS a kITTEN , HE USED TO SLEEP , ON MY cHEST , AND KNEAD ME , WITH HIS cLAWS! oUCH , BUT i KNEW , IT WAS BECAUSE , HE LOVED ME, AND APPRECIATED BEING RESCUED! oUCH!!!!