PDA

View Full Version : Griffin Video ... for the whiney babies!!!

kimlovescats
05-25-2004, 05:21 PM
It's kind of dark, but I was in a hurry to "deliver" for the ahem WHINEY BABIES of PT!!! :rolleyes:

sirrahbed
05-25-2004, 05:27 PM
GRIFFIN!!!! You sweetie pie you!!:D Thanks Kim! I kept expecting a hand to shoot out and ruffle that fluffy belly:D I am sure that whiney baby - you-know-who will be thrilled to see this! This video stuff is SO amazing! Griffin looks so relaxed and so at home - like he owns the place. Well I geuss he DOES, right?
:D :D

catnapper
05-25-2004, 05:32 PM
Wow... that boy sure does have it hard. I'm thinking that perhaps he should file a greivance with the cat unon about the hardships he has to endure! Whata cutie patootie!

kimlovescats
05-25-2004, 05:32 PM
He'd be much happier if he could get out of that darn bedroom!!!! He is going stir crazy in there!!! Thankfully it will have been 3 weeks of quarantine for him tomorrow!!! I will be SETTING HIM FREE to meet the others in the house!! They have been "playing" under the door crack ... Pee Wee, Angel and Amber.

catcrazylady
05-25-2004, 05:39 PM
OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!! What a relaxed, adorable, cute, huggable, precious boy!!! I want to climb in that chair and just schmoozle and snuggle him!! He was worth the wait! I can't wait to hear about his meeting with the others! He is going to have so much fun at your house! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Thank you so much for hopefully putting a stop to that *AHEM* BIG WHINEY BABY!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/rolleyes.gif

Steffi N
05-25-2004, 07:28 PM
Adorable Griffin, I just want to give you long slow rubs all down your belly.
I am glad that you will be liberated tomorrow and can play with your new brothers and sisters without the door between you.

jazzcat
05-25-2004, 11:23 PM
Wow, Griffin is adorable! He's got some long legs too, or at least that pose makes them look long.

Well it's official - we have another member of the Griffin fan club here!

manda_moo87
05-25-2004, 11:39 PM
Woah! Is Griffin a handsome boy or what?! ...and how about him all stretched out...could he be anymore relaxed? :D ...hehe :) He's a doll!

catmandu
05-26-2004, 08:44 AM
Seeing Griffin , a formerstray , lounging ,relaxed in his New Furrever Home, that is Priceless!

CatMama78
05-26-2004, 08:58 AM
It IS a hard life! Griffin says it takes a lot of rest to be so handsome. You try it :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-26-2004, 09:40 AM
Talk about leading the life of riley! :rolleyes: :D

Griffin is soo adorable and is obviously feeling the he owns the place already. :D

ramanth
05-26-2004, 10:50 AM
I think those first shots border on the makings of a kitty purno. ;) :D

Belly!

*RUB* *RUB* *RUB*

And I love how he gets off the furniture...only to take a few steps and lay back down. ;) :rolleyes: :D

lynnestankard
05-26-2004, 11:43 AM
TOO ADORABLE!!

Lynne